Free Verizon Ringtones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can someone settle this for me? I have tried to find free ringtones
while I still have free wireless web, but to no avail. I tried to
download mp3's, midi's, and wav's from my personal website, but that
did not work either. Does verizon simply block these types of
downloads? Is there any way around it? Anyone know of some sites
where I can get free ringtones?

Thanks in advance.

www.eringers.com

David R. Goyer

--
All email is scanned and deemed virus free by Norton Anti-Virus 2003.
"i730 a610 OAHU i95cl vx6000 MAUI" <nextel_hawaii@hotmail.com> wrote in