Lenovo Jumping on the Android Tablet Trend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgan3rd

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2009
lepad... Actually has a ring to it.

Pretty much zero chance I'm getting one though... Between a laptop, a smartphone, and a desktop, I'm covered unless I want a kindle.

scook9

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
it is not really a mystery when it comes to Android hardware.....it will most likely be the same or very similar internals to the phone and just a bigger screen

mouettus

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2010
[citation][nom]blurr91[/nom]LePad....sounds like a French feminine hygiene product.[/citation]

lol. I'm french (canadian) and that's the first thing that came to my mind as well! :p

wing2010

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2010
Although many people say tablet is the future, personally I prefer a ultra-thin notebook which gives everything a tablet does but more...

lejay

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2009
[citation][nom]wing2010[/nom]Although many people say tablet is the future, personally I prefer a ultra-thin notebook which gives everything a tablet does but more...[/citation]

They're not really going to be that distinct. Get a tablet with attachable keyboard and there you go... Or a netbook with detachable keyboard, if that's more your thing.

kartu

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009
[citation][nom]moricon[/nom]LePad!! LePhone!!!LeCopyAppleSheepSyndrome!!!!!![/citation]
There were no tablets before apple made it's LePad and Jobbs has also invented the internet, right.

braneman

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
sigh, another android tablet concept, trying to find an actual android tablet that isn't just a concept is nearly impossible(although if you do I recommend searching cortex a8 android, there are some on ali express)

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
Y'know, it just occured to me that the "Pad" monkier isn't Apples anyway.
IBM had the Thinkpad, which is now made by Lenovo.
So to go from the Thinkpad to the Lepad is following an existing product line.

Some might even say that Apple copied Lenovo...

cdiazh

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2009
To "moricon":

Apple didn't invent the tablet, nor the computers, nor the phones.

They are the ones that copy other manufacturers, but they do make their products prettier and much more expensive....

Status
Not open for further replies.