Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Black ops keeps freezing

Last response: in Video Games
December 14, 2010 4:34:28 PM

hi guys,

I am new to this pc gaming i am trying to play black ops on a laptop online. I am having some freezing issues however i might play 10 rounds strait then all of a sudden game freezes up then i have to open up task manager to close it then i will open it again and might play 3 or 6 or mabey 1 before it freezes again. Is my laptop just not good enough for gaming or what? here are my specs

Windows 7
1TB HD
4GB Ram
AMD Phenom II Trip core N850 @ 2.2GHz
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470

I also have my comp set at high performance but i know nothing about computers anyone have an opinion?

Thanks

More about : black ops freezing

Best solution

December 16, 2010 11:47:03 AM

How about heat issue? Have you check what's the temp on your cpu, you might be getting some overheating.
Related resources
December 16, 2010 12:42:07 PM

venjhammet said:
How about heat issue? Have you check what's the temp on your cpu, you might be getting some overheating.

Can you tell me how to check the temp and what the temp should be? That could deff be an issue it does seem reall hot when playing
Score
December 23, 2010 5:28:23 AM

Best answer selected by swissroll_boy.
Score
December 23, 2010 5:28:55 AM

i went to staples on monday and bought a laptop cooling pad. I have played prolly 5 hrs since and the game has not frozen one time. I guess maybe the pu's run more effeciently when they are cooler or something. Beats me???????Best 12 dollars i ever spent!!!! hope you all have a merry christmas!
Score
December 24, 2010 8:35:30 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!