One tiny detail I always liked about Doom3 was that it lets you pick up
maximum ammo without having to reload. For example, if the plasma gun has
an empty clip and you are carrying 450 rounds, you can still pick up 50
more without reloading.

Although the weapons in RoE have higher capacities, they seem to have
dropped the convenient maximum-carry feature. Must reload before pick-up
if you want it all.

Just an observation.

--
sda_mail Scott | Yields over 30 blasts or
@comcast.net Amspoker | 80 gentle honks per charge!

Scott Amspoker wasted my time on 5/15/2005 3:42 PM with the following:
> One tiny detail I always liked about Doom3 was that it lets you pick up
> maximum ammo without having to reload. For example, if the plasma gun has
> an empty clip and you are carrying 450 rounds, you can still pick up 50
> more without reloading.
>
> Although the weapons in RoE have higher capacities, they seem to have
> dropped the convenient maximum-carry feature. Must reload before pick-up
> if you want it all.
>
> Just an observation.

I don't really care, I finished Doom 3 with full ammo in most of my weapons.

I hardly even noticed this in vanilla, and obviously didn't notice the
change in RoE. I'd prefer it that way though.

--
-SnoopJeDi