Can i play Assassins Creed 2 on high settings?

hitman9000

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2010
Hi i was going to buy Assassins Creed 2 but i don't know if u can run it on high settings or not.

Here are my specs:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU M 430 @ 2.27GHz
RAM 4GB
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition (build 7600), 32-bit
NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
Video RAM 2.2 GB
DirectX Version: 11

Also i can play Batman Arkham Asylum on high settings and i can play Red Faction: Guerrilla on high settings and Crysis Warhead on gamer and enthusiast setting.
http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=43537

geniusender

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2010
hello hitman9000,
Buddy with these configurations,u will not be able to play both AC2 n Batman Arkham Asylum on full high settings.
But u will be to able to play them on low or medium settings.
Your GPU is a limiting factor.Your GPU is nearly same as GT220 with respect to performance.
Your CPU is good enough to play 97% games,Ur RAM is good enough to play 100% games but your GPU is capable of playing 47% games at high settings
Otherwise u have good setup.Just play the games on medium settings.
Best Of Luck.

geniusender

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2010
okay buddy then it will be good for u if u can play it on full high settings.
Try it n inform me about your experience with Batman Arkham Asylum.
By the way ur GPU is not so good.
U will be able to play all the games but on low or medium settings.
Best of luck.

hitman9000

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2010
I can play Batman Arkham Asylum on very high settings with no lag at all i can even record with no lag, i can also play Crysis on gamer (high) settings, you are wrong i just bought Assassin's Creed 2 yesterday and i can play it with high settings. You are wrong my friend. Everyone says i can't play Batman Arkham Asylum but i can you are all wrong whoever said i can't.

hitman9000

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2010

My experince with Batman Arkham Asylum is good i can play it on Very high settings no lagg at all my friend, surely you knew that? I can even make a video just to prove it. Also i got Assassin's Creed 2 and i can play it on high settings, how is that? I got a program call Game Booster and what it is designed to do is help optimize your PC for smoother, more responsive game play in the latest PC games. Also i download a program called Advanced Systemcare free then upgraded to pro which free up rams and helps pc performance.

http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html
http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=43537
http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcareper.html

mokomaki

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2010
Hitman. If you dont know what your talking about. Dont talk.
Advanced systemcare doesnt free up RAM. And all Game Booster does is shuts down some windows processes and services.
And one more thing. You cant download Advanced Systemcare Pro from their site, and piracy isnt allowed here.

hitman9000

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2010

Wow dude calm down i download the free version of Advanced Systemcare then i upgraded to the pro version meaning i payed for it.

geniusender

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2010
buddy if u are able to play these games then why u asked this question?
And as far as i know such type of soft-wares work to a very small extent.But according to u,u are getting benefit with these.
And as u have mentioned that due to these software u are able to play these games smoothly.
Buddy there are many such soft-wares.
For example:
PC Boost etc.PC Boost actually shifts CPU first priority towards game.N it helps.I have also used them.
There are many other methods like updating the drivers or installing the latest patch to the games which are more effective than these soft-wares or by the tweaks.
U have not mentioned in your question that u are using such soft-wares.
My answer was about your configurations.
I still say ur GPU is a limiting factor in terms of gaming.
Look GTA 4 is the most demanding game and is really a bad coded game n with such things i was also able to play it with no lagg.
But here we were having discussion about your specs.
I was unaware with the fact that u r using soft-wares.
Conclusion:
U have very good CPU.
U have enough RAM.
But your GPU is limiting.Ur GPU is nearly similar to GT220 in terms of gaming and it is not so good.
Its a mid-range GPU.
The most effective thing that actually overcome game lagg when we are having not enough configurations is simply OC.
Best Of Luck.