Games similar to Mass Effect 2?

krogoth1989

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2005
Hey everyone, it is Christmas and i'm looking for a game to hold me for a few days or a week, I do not play that many video games but the last game I beat was ME 2 and then ME1 (in that order) and I really enjoyed it, not too much RPG aspects, more action based etc.

I have tried Dragon Age but it is a little too RPG based for my taste, not that I don't mind that, but I think if I am going to take all that time gathering armor learning specific skills etc etc, it might as well be in a MMO....

I am open to suggestions, I have Bioshock but for some reason the shooting engine is probably the worst I have seen in any FPS game

K1ash3r

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
hmm....I'm a gamer myself. I'd recommend you some games but give me a more specific description of what type of games you like.
Some good games are
Assassins Creed 1 and 2
Batman Arklym
Just Cause 2
Napoleon Total War ( you can try some of the previous ones if you like)

I think you might enjoy Fallout 3 its similar to ME..action based fps with a RPG twist

tobensg

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2009
I can second Fallout3, good game, with three different endings depending on how you play the game. Just Cause 2 is good but less RPG and more run, gun and blow things up in a massive open world.

krogoth1989

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2005
Update: Been playing Dragon Age Severely, rolled a Mage instead of a melee char...about 5x more fun.

I will try Assassins Cree and give Fallout3 another chance when I am done, thanks for all the suggestions!

waspzz

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2010

Dragon Age is soooo much fun.. :D its so immersive specially if you form some sort of bond with the characters on it..After I finished the game, i bought all the DLCs immediately..Cant wait or the second..though I got alittle sad when the 2nd features a different portagonist and you wont be able to import your character from origins like in the DLCs..But it ok..DAO still rocks.. :na: :na: :na: