Davros

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2002

Does anyone know how to create copies of the D3 CDs? I am using Roxio CD
Copier and I keep getting errors reading the disk.

Davros wasted my time on 5/15/2005 8:49 PM with the following:
> Does anyone know how to create copies of the D3 CDs? I am using Roxio CD
> Copier and I keep getting errors reading the disk.

Probably because of CD protection. I'd recommend using CloneCD or
Alcohol 120 to burn it. I was able to make isos using WinISO as well.

--
-SnoopJeDi