Can't install Mirror's Edge patch

I downloaded ME from Steam recently and I'm having frame rate issues. I learned that this patch could possibly fix this issue but whenever I try to install it it tells me that I didn't install the game properly even after I installed it a second time.

Any way to fix this?
2 answers Last reply
More about install mirror edge patch
  1. try to open ur steam and go to ur games library click on ur game right click and properties then make automatically upfate that game.....restart steam run the game again it should install the updates auto before u enter ur game...
  2. blackhamachi said:
    try to open ur steam and go to ur games library click on ur game right click and properties then make automatically upfate that game.....restart steam run the game again it should install the updates auto before u enter ur game...

Thanks for the reply, but I think I solved the issue on my own. For anyone who runs into this problem all I did was re-install my video card drivers and physx drivers (using the "Driver Sweeper" software to wipe them clean from my PC first) then it ran just fine. Still had to turn off PhysX support in the game options because of some notorious slowdown in level 3, but its no biggie.

Also, I'm not sure if this is true, but I've also read that the Mirror's Edge patch is already installed in the Steam version.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Steam Mirror Video Games