Any Mac DOOM3ers out there?

Question for Macintosh users: multiplayer does not seem to work in
Doom3. Only 1-4 servers will ever show up, and each of them is invalid,
if you try to join you get a "data out of sync with server" message. My
Doom3 is up to date meaning latest release from Aspyr.

Is this because all the PCers are on a newer and better version?

Thanks

Anon

Mystery Man wasted my time on 5/20/2005 9:53 PM with the following:
> Question for Macintosh users: multiplayer does not seem to work in
> Doom3. Only 1-4 servers will ever show up, and each of them is invalid,
> if you try to join you get a "data out of sync with server" message. My
> Doom3 is up to date meaning latest release from Aspyr.
>
> Is this because all the PCers are on a newer and better version?
>
> Thanks
>
> Anon

Might be people with RoE and the 1.2 patch that comes with it, but
playing off of the regular exe

--
-SnoopJeDi