Sign in with
Your question

G13 game pad

Last response: in Video Games
December 19, 2010 3:22:25 PM

How do you get the gamepad option to work in the game, Crysis?

More about : g13 game pad

December 19, 2010 4:21:44 PM

you have three threads on this. Plus read the rules and post properly. We need more information about pretty much everything.
m
l
December 19, 2010 6:17:35 PM

im tryin to dont know much about this or i wouldnt b on here asking for help so if u can only b a a h then dont comment back how about that
m
l
Related resources
December 19, 2010 6:36:56 PM

it should pick it up automatically
m
l
December 19, 2010 7:12:07 PM

once you've loaded the software cd that came wih your g-hardware it should just work, also you might want to redefine some of the g keys aswell.
m
l
December 19, 2010 9:45:48 PM

rdockery64 said:
im tryin to dont know much about this or i wouldnt b on here asking for help so if u can only b a a h then dont comment back how about that

There is a big "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING" sticky on EVERY sub-forum. In there, there is a rule which says dont post multiple threads about the SAME thing. SO you are being the "a h" there. Not to mention, that etiquette on prety much EVERY forum out there has a "dont post multiple threads" along with other *** like "dont bump threads". So not reading that sticky which is on every sub-forum, is no excuse.

ASking for help is fine. But just giving the name of your contrller and saying "it doesnt work - what do i do" isn't the way to ask for help.
m
l
December 20, 2010 12:22:11 AM

i told this is all new to me and i was tryin and made a mistake forgive me im human if u cant help without bein an ass then dont help at all we can get together face to face and discuss this face to face i live in dayton oh 937 321 2111 when u r ready it will b fun hope to c u soon i like new friends
m
l
December 20, 2010 1:19:48 AM

if you made a mistake, apologize rather than get all aggressive and call people a-holes.

The "read this befoer posting" thread is right below the post a new thread button. Hence me getting annoyed.
m
l
December 20, 2010 2:55:24 AM

When you want to tell someone something say it in a polite way rather than being an a hole and you wouldnt get treated like one. It's not what you say but how you say it.
m
l
!