Solved

Games like Age of Empires....

I hv played all the Age of Empires including the latest ones i.e. Asian Dynasty and War Chiefs and I think they hv stopped producing after that.

So I am looking for more games like that and in that attempt I happened to play CEASER but to me it was nothing as compared to Age of Empires. I am looking for something..

1. which has gameplay like AOE i.e. should not have only wars but also the creation of Houses, Fields, Buildings, farming, etc. This is the reason I did not like Company of Heroes as it is just WAR and WAR.

2. Great graphics.

3. I am not sure how much good is Age of Mythology.

4. I hv seen Civilization 5 on youtube but I think they also hv just wars and not detailed constructions like AOE.

Could you suggest....?
14 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about games empires
  1. Age of Empires 4 is being launched in October 2011
  2. John1234 said:
    Age of Empires 4 is being launched in October 2011

thats quite far....
  3. Well..try the Total War or Stronghold series..Those games are not that new but it features battles, economy and construction..
  4. oh i miss age of empires series
  5. it's been 4 years since the last release of the game
  6. AoE was a great series. Not really sure about other games like it, but I'm in to hear what others come up with.
  7. asheesh1_2000 said:
    I hv played all the Age of Empires including the latest ones i.e. Asian Dynasty and War Chiefs and I think they hv stopped producing after that.

So I am looking for more games like that and in that attempt I happened to play CEASER but to me it was nothing as compared to Age of Empires. I am looking for something..

1. which has gameplay like AOE i.e. should not have only wars but also the creation of Houses, Fields, Buildings, farming, etc. This is the reason I did not like Company of Heroes as it is just WAR and WAR.

2. Great graphics.

3. I am not sure how much good is Age of Mythology.

4. I hv seen Civilization 5 on youtube but I think they also hv just wars and not detailed constructions like AOE.

Could you suggest....?

Not released yet, but you may want to keep an eye on this one:

http://gaspowered.com/kingsandcastles/

If it's anything like Supreme Commander it will be epic.
  8. John1234 said:
    Age of Empires 4 is being launched in October 2011

Source? I can't find a single reference to it besides very vague rumours.
  9. Best answer
    try the settlers series, quite fun
  10. linh6496 said:
    try the settlers series, quite fun

Settler's of Catan?? :o
  11. wolfram23 said:
    Settler's of Catan?? :o

Eh... no.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Settlers
  12. FSX 11 is also going to be launched by the end of next yr
  13. John1234 said:
    FSX 11 is also going to be launched by the end of next yr

FSX = Flight Simulator X = Flight Simulator 10, so you can't really call the sequel FSX 11, now can you...

It will be called Microsoft Flight, according to official reports.
  14. Best answer selected by asheesh1_2000.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games Video Games