Sign in with
Your question

Is Black Ops for PC good or not?

Last response: in Video Games
December 21, 2010 7:39:30 PM

I've heard mixed views of MOH:Black Ops, looking for enthusiests opinions here at TH.

I loved COD: Modern Warfare, but MW2 I thought was terrible.

I am a big Battlefield fan. Been playing BFBC2 non-stop for months and it's great, but starting to want something new, is Black OPs going to make me happy or will I be dissapointed like I was with MW2?

More about : black ops good

December 21, 2010 7:44:41 PM

From what I understand MW:BO is very fast paced and is just a run and gun. Some people like it. If you like more thoughtout fighting and tactics, stick with BFBC2 as it is best in genre for that type of play. Just 3rd person info though, so someone who plays both and enjoys both might be a better source.
m
l
December 21, 2010 7:45:45 PM

geekapproved said:
I've heard mixed views of MOH:Black Ops, looking for enthusiests opinions here at TH.

I loved COD: Modern Warfare, but MW2 I thought was terrible.

I am a big Battlefield fan. Been playing BFBC2 non-stop for months and it's great, but starting to want something new, is Black OPs going to make me happy or will I be dissapointed like I was with MW2?

Probably Not..I got really bored halfway through the game..too much gimik, theres nothing in the game that you havent experienced before, forgettable characters..If your a BFBC2 fan, then try the Vietnam expansion.. :sol: 
m
l
Related resources
December 21, 2010 9:29:35 PM

Does black ops have good vehicle interaction such as choppers, anti-aircraft guns, tanks, jeeps, boats, etc?
I'm looking into that Vietnam now, thanks for the tip.
m
l
December 22, 2010 10:15:58 AM

It doesnt..it was never implemented in the COD series..there are some set-up that your riding a chopper or a jeep..but really no interaction or freedom at all.
m
l
December 22, 2010 1:03:06 PM

COD: BO is more an expansion pack that a full game.
m
l
December 22, 2010 1:09:17 PM

I don't play multi player but single player is quite immersing. But I must say that I tend to spend more time playing Battlefield Bad Company 2.
m
l
December 22, 2010 1:11:30 PM

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I think I'll be ordering "vietnam" for BFBC2.
m
l
!