Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

A Computer That Can Run WoW

Last response: in Video Games
Share
December 22, 2010 12:10:36 AM

Well, this Christmas I am getting Cataclysm for myself lol. Problem is, I have a pos computer. (emachine t5212) I did run WoW fine a months ago when i quit, but I came back this month and now its slower than heck cause of all the new stuff. Basically, I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could post a link to a very budget oriented pc that can run WoW smoothly. (I can handle the low def because that's what i played on, but i'd like it if it could run higher definition too). my budget is $500-$600. Any help is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I refuse to build a pc. It will not happen in a million years. I know it's easy. (I've watched and helped a friend do it)

More about : computer run wow

December 22, 2010 9:46:44 PM

Check out cyberpowerpc.com I spent months researching the best deals on the net and found cyberpowerpc to be the best bet. My pc runs WoW like a dream.
m
0
l
December 22, 2010 10:14:30 PM

the beef111 said:
Well, this Christmas I am getting Cataclysm for myself lol. Problem is, I have a pos computer. (emachine t5212) I did run WoW fine a months ago when i quit, but I came back this month and now its slower than heck cause of all the new stuff. Basically, I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could post a link to a very budget oriented pc that can run WoW smoothly. (I can handle the low def because that's what i played on, but i'd like it if it could run higher definition too). my budget is $500-$600. Any help is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I refuse to build a pc. It will not happen in a million years. I know it's easy. (I've watched and helped a friend do it)

Why do you refuse to build a PC? At least when you build one yourself, you become more familiar with the parts and the potential problems that can be associated with them. I learned a lot from building my own PC. Just build one yourself. Trust me, it's cheaper and you will be much happier with the result.
m
0
l
Related resources
December 23, 2010 1:09:09 AM

mwohrlin said:
Check out cyberpowerpc.com I spent months researching the best deals on the net and found cyberpowerpc to be the best bet. My pc runs WoW like a dream.


now im not hatting on you or trolling you its just that when i go anywhere on the internet i find you saying "my cyberpc runs WoW like a dream" using the word dream everytime.
m
0
l
December 27, 2010 8:11:52 PM

deathbydoubleG said:
now im not hatting on you or trolling you its just that when i go anywhere on the internet i find you saying "my cyberpc runs WoW like a dream" using the word dream everytime.


Sorry, I didn't know that the word "dream" was banned on these forums.

m
0
l
December 27, 2010 9:52:34 PM

This is just my opinion, but I would avoid cyberpower, iBuyPower, etc. I can't speak from personal experience, but I have seen way too many threads dedicated to problems from them.

My first suggestion would be to build your own desktop, but you have already said that you don't want to do that.

My next suggestion would be to just buy any cheap pre-built desktop with a decent processor and put something like an HD 5770 in it. It will play WoW no problem. However, you would have to pay attention to whether or not the desktop has an expansion slot and if it has enough juice for the 5770. You might need to buy a cheap psu as well. It could be that the 5770 is out of your budget, and in that case you might consider something like a 5670. Just look at this month's Best Graphics for the Money to see what applies to your budget.
m
0
l
!