FeliX

Does anyone know the latest firmware for this phone? Also has anyone
had an issue on the reminders feature. They are not working for me and
I have them turned on. Any hack code ?? Thanks in advance

FeliX

EENYC1@AOL.COM (FELIX) wrote in message news:<87e0800a.0409220754.417ac951@posting.google.com>...
> Does anyone know the latest firmware for this phone? Also has anyone
> had an issue on the reminders feature. They are not working for me and
> I have them turned on. Any hack code ?? Thanks in advance

To answer my own question my reminders are now working but they are
spaced out from 15min to 20min intervals. So my next question is if I
take my phone to a VZW store for tech support can they program the
phone so the reminders go off every 5 min or so. My old V60c gave me
reminders every 5 or 6min.

_KC_

"FELIX" <EENYC1@AOL.COM> wrote in message
> Does anyone know the latest firmware for this phone? Also has anyone
> had an issue on the reminders feature. They are not working for me and
> I have them turned on. Any hack code ?? Thanks in advance

8600_03.0f.00

KC

Dean

Mine is 9610_02_0f_03.

Is that fairly current...and are there any enhancements worth taking it in
to be flashed?

Dean

TGW

Distinguished
May 22, 2004

It has been out about a month. Changes include:

1) WAP now uses 1X (much faster).
2) Speakerphone button needs to be held for about 3 seconds to
activate/deactivate.
3) Using the speakerphone with the flip closed no longer works --
previous versions allowed you to close the phone before the call connected,
and proceed with the call.
4) Fixes the no ringing calls problem, again.