Wow crashing

Fishs

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2010
Hello,
when i log onto a goblin or worgen or if i go into a cata error when it loads it just shows a blank screen you can hear the music but not the pic im not sure if you can move or not but im n ot sure sometimes it will flash and stay blank and other times it will reboot i've checked for updates my comp is all updated and everything but i need help HELP!!! I was told that my computer Vista that i needed a graphics driver cause my comp wasnt made for 3d gaming i dont know what to do. help!

BeefBravo

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
Is it just those 2 races and/or the Cata content that's causing the problem? Can you play as one of the other races? Can you play at all? Have you tried any other games if so which ones?

Fishs

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2010
Card name: Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family
DAC type: Internal
Display Memory: 251 MB
Dedicated Memory: 0 MB
Shared Memory: 251 MB
Current Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Compaq WF1907 Wide LCD Monitor

BeefBravo

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
Read my post on your other thread, but I googled your system & checked it's specs. Unless I'm missing something your lacking in the video card/graphics area as far as minimum system requirements. A video card upgrade should get it playable at low settings. It's a long shot, but try logging on & checking your video settings. Make sure you set all video settings to their lowest setting. If that doesn't help I'd consider looking for a video card that at least meets the minimum requirements (no point in going to extreme though because you're CPU is a bit underpowered).