Sign in with
Your question

A7V and SBLive Plat 5.1

Last response: in Motherboards
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
January 5, 2001 5:14:45 PM

Are any of you running SBLive Plat 5.1 with Liveware fully installed on a stable ASUS A7v board?

256 chickens that can say "bok" simultaneously while laying eggs asynchronously in 64-bit glory. <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Maxxamillian on 01/05/01 02:29 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

More about : a7v sblive plat

January 6, 2001 4:16:43 AM

Hi Max,
I'm not running the SB LIVE Plat 5.1, but I am running a SB Live value on my A7V with LiveWare 3.0 installed.
Are you having problems with IRQ conflicts and such? Let me know what problems you are having and maybe I can help. I've had some problems with this too, and managed to smooth them out.
Phil
January 6, 2001 11:49:01 AM

I have the A7V and the SBLive full version original with the daughter card. I can't run Liveware. I am using WinMe and Liveware just causes all kinds of problems. I have been looking for a solution for a long time.
Related resources
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
January 6, 2001 3:46:33 PM

Ok here is the deal: Your Soundblaster Live! HAS to be in the 3rd PCI slot or else it will conflict with other devices. 1st or second slot is shared with AGP and 4th and 5th are shared with USB. I have one and it works fine in slot 3 with no conflicts.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
January 8, 2001 1:24:03 PM

Up and running and stable. BUT...no liveware. Kinda irritating to have all kinds of neat software and be unable to use it! Great sound though...

256 chickens that can say "bok" simultaneously while laying eggs asynchronously in 64-bit glory.
!