Sign in with
Your question

Multiplayer Key Code

Last response: in Video Games
December 24, 2010 9:10:58 PM

Please, I'm not asking anyone to send me a Key Code. I do have a question however concerning a multiplayer Key Code for COD2. I just purchased this game from D2D and the down load went very well and I played the game in solo mode and all was well. I then tried to play online and that is where I hit a snag. The game at this point askes for a Multiplayer Key Code and I should have one. I've purchased COD WAW and COD4 Modern Warfare. On both of these games I was emailed my Key Codes from D2D and all was well. For some reason I did not get an email with the Multiplayer Key Code for my COD2 and I've tried everything that D2D's customer service suggest and no luck on the code. I've scanned the net looking for an answer and a way to get in touch with Direct2Drive with no luck.

Can anyone point me in the right direction so that I might play my COD2 game online with my buddies. I paid $20.00 for this game and with out the Key Code It's just a desktop game. There has to be a way to get the code that belongs to this game.

Thanks

More about : multiplayer key code

December 25, 2010 2:19:34 AM

your best bet is talking to D2D...nothing we can do here
m
l
December 25, 2010 6:50:08 AM

You will have to get back to D2d ^^ .
m
l
!