Sign in with
Your question

Recommend me a headset?

Last response: in Video Games
December 26, 2010 8:40:42 PM

Hey everyone and happy holidays! I'm looking to get a nice gaming headset for my PC and I'm having a little trouble deciding what to get. I picked up the Turtle Beach PX21 from best buy a few days ago and I'm pretty happy with it, but I'm not sure if it was a good buy. I'm just wondering what you guys would recommend. I saw today that best buy has the Logitech G35 on sale for $65 (originally $130) so I'm thinking of taking the PX21 back and getting that instead, unless of course I can get a better recommendation. I'd like to keep my budget at $100 (less is better, a little more is also fine if it's really worth the extra) Thanks in advance!

More about : recommend headset

December 26, 2010 9:50:30 PM

Sony MDR XB 700 or 500 ;) 
m
l
December 26, 2010 11:42:10 PM

why don't they work with vent??
m
l
Related resources
December 26, 2010 11:58:10 PM

radium69 said:
Sony MDR XB 700 or 500 ;) 

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'd really prefer a set with a mic
m
l
December 30, 2010 8:33:07 AM

anherox said:
Hey everyone and happy holidays! I'm looking to get a nice gaming headset for my PC and I'm having a little trouble deciding what to get. I picked up the Turtle Beach PX21 from best buy a few days ago and I'm pretty happy with it, but I'm not sure if it was a good buy. I'm just wondering what you guys would recommend. I saw today that best buy has the Logitech G35 on sale for $65 (originally $130) so I'm thinking of taking the PX21 back and getting that instead, unless of course I can get a better recommendation. I'd like to keep my budget at $100 (less is better, a little more is also fine if it's really worth the extra) Thanks in advance!

:bounce: 

How about this one. Regular Price: US$ 29.98,
Today's Price: US$ 14.99

m
l
!