any one have experience with the ZCOM XI-325 wireless card?

I have purchased (5 bucks) a zcom XI-325 wireless
card. The guy who sold it to me told me it contained
a prism 2.5 chipsset and hence would work with linux.
doesnt anynone else have any experience with
this card?

thanks
jim

Hi This card is also used in Netgear Routers.

The drivers are available for download from the manufactures web site.

Its a 802.11b twin diversity type, a good card in my opinion, not very
powerful like its bigger brothers, but its reliable.

Regards
HubSwitch