Sign in with
Your question

PC games problem!

Last response: in Video Games
December 29, 2010 1:49:20 PM

Hello guys, i have a problem in my pc, it always runs games very laggy and i dont know why , so thanx alot if u can solve my problem

my pc specs:

Intel core i3 530 @ 2.93 ghz
4GB RAM DDR3
Windows 7 64-bit
Nvidia Geforce GT240 1GB GDDR5 (GIGABYTE)
GIGABYTE power supply 450 w or 500 w im not so sure

and Thanx alot

More about : games problem

December 29, 2010 2:22:22 PM

hello does anyone know how to solve the problem??
December 29, 2010 6:19:12 PM

More importantly, what games are you trying to run?
Related resources
December 30, 2010 5:53:07 AM

Hi man. i ran GTA IV and also crysis warhead and btw i have windows 7 64 bit and i always use game booster to close any uneeded applications while gaming
December 30, 2010 7:02:08 AM

ur graphic card not that powerfull.....u can run GTAIV n' Crysis with medium setting...try to update ur drivers and DirectX....scan ur pc with good antivirus/spyware application....defrag ur HDD....and using game boosting will be the best optimization for ur pc...good luck with that
December 30, 2010 11:13:36 AM

legendz-99 said:
Hi man. i ran GTA IV and also crysis warhead and btw i have windows 7 64 bit and i always use game booster to close any uneeded applications while gaming

That's your problem. Your CPU and GPU are not powerful enough to run these games. Turn down quality settings to a playable level, but even then I'm not sure if you'll be able to. Sorry, mate. :( 
December 30, 2010 7:14:58 PM

Yeh thanx but when i do a system rquirement lab test it shows a perfectly good result and the green bar goes all the way up to the fast icon , and thanx man Crysis worked fine in low - medium lol i put it at highest first and its clearly that my pc couldnt handle it and GTA 4 can run on highest settings when i reinstalled it
!