Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

I need a question answered...

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
Anonymous
September 23, 2004 3:22:31 PM

Archived from groups: rec.radio.scanner,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

x-no-archive:yes
I have a question:
In the Past 4 years we have
A- Had the Highest sustained fuel prices in the past 100 years.
B- Worst Economy since the Great depression
C - Went from a Goverment surplus, to the largest deficit in history.
D - Have been stuck in a war with Thousands of Americans Dead &
wounded.
E - Lost Respect & support of almost Every major ally, both their
Government & citezens.
F - Rolled back & delayed laws that would have cleaned up lakes,
rivers, bays & the Air.
-- The question is,
Who the heck has been the President?? What is his name. I'd like to
know.
He had his chance, & blew it. If he were a CEO, he'd have been fired
long ago...

More about : question answered

Anonymous
September 23, 2004 5:36:54 PM

Archived from groups: rec.radio.scanner,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

"Arghh!" <drooler@usa.com> wrote in message
news:966d37c1.0409231022.3c9633e@posting.google.com...
> x-no-archive:yes
> I have a question:
> In the Past 4 years we have
> A- Had the Highest sustained fuel prices in the past 100 years.

Yep, not enough refinery capacity to handle demand. And environmentalism
not allowing domestic drilling.

> B- Worst Economy since the Great depression

What numbers do you base this statement on? The economy is fine, thats why
Kerry is not talking about it anymore. I suspect you are parroting CNN, and
like the left, have no facts to base the lies upon.

> C - Went from a Goverment surplus, to the largest deficit in history.

In dollars yes. As a percentage of GDP no. If you make 50k per year and have
5k in debt, then your income goes up to 100k and your debt goes up to 10k,
you are more in debt....but your ability to pay the debt is keeping up with
it. Thats why the percent of GDP (Gross Domestic Product.... for the
parrots) is a much more realistic measure of the debt.

> D - Have been stuck in a war with Thousands of Americans Dead &
> wounded.

I would rather have the bombs going off against our brave and trained
military than in our cities filled with inocents.

> E - Lost Respect & support of almost Every major ally, both their
> Government & citezens.

They are either with us or against us. They made the wrong choice....and
just to preserve their wallets. It had nothing to do with anything but their
oil for food money.

> F - Rolled back & delayed laws that would have cleaned up lakes,
> rivers, bays & the Air.

Which lake? Which river? and What air? Be specific. Our lakes rivers and air
here in Central Oregon are beautiful and full of fish.

> -- The question is,
> Who the heck has been the President?? What is his name. I'd like to
> know.

George W. Bush. A leader with a spine. A man who does what he says and says
what he thinks. Agree with him or not, he is a straight shooter. Oh
wait....did I just reference firearms? Better take my keyboard away from me
before I shoot someone.

> He had his chance, & blew it. If he were a CEO, he'd have been fired
> long ago...

If he were a CEO he would be getting a raise. What do you know about
business? Nothing I am sure. Go back to your brainwashing on CNN.

I propose a new voter law: No one gets to vote unless they establish
themselves as someone who checks the facts and is engaged in the political
process on a regular basis. We have too many liberal media drones out there
who have no clue what is happening in the world.

W-02


--
Dave,
Icom 746pro, Drake R-8, G.E. SR3, Grundig YB-400pe,
Yaesu VX5R, Uniden 780xlt, R.S. Pro 95, R.S. Pro 2066




-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----
Anonymous
September 23, 2004 7:10:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

"Arghh!" wrote:

> x-no-archive:yes
> I have a question:
> In the Past 4 years we have
> A- Had the Highest sustained fuel prices in the past 100 years.
> B- Worst Economy since the Great depression
> C - Went from a Goverment surplus, to the largest deficit in history.
> D - Have been stuck in a war with Thousands of Americans Dead &
> wounded.
> E - Lost Respect & support of almost Every major ally, both their
> Government & citezens.
> F - Rolled back & delayed laws that would have cleaned up lakes,
> rivers, bays & the Air.
> -- The question is,
> Who the heck has been the President?? What is his name. I'd like to
> know.
> He had his chance, & blew it. If he were a CEO, he'd have been fired
> long ago...

Hit the road, 'tard.

dxAce
Related resources
September 23, 2004 7:28:05 PM

Archived from groups: rec.radio.scanner,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

have a question:
In the Past 4 years we have
A- Had the Highest sustained fuel prices in the past 100 years:

.Please tell me how the president had any thing to do with the price of
fuel

If you bother to read a news paper their are less refineries producing
gas than their were 10 years ago

why: all the EPS regulations make it to costly to build new plants

B- Worst Economy since the Great depression:

The Economy was on a down swing 6 - 9 months befor Bush took officce,
Uneployment now is lower than under Clition
C - Went from a Goverment surplus, to the largest deficit in history:

The last president cut a lot of spending from the military and others,
it was sad that they had to use parts from 1 plane to fix another because
they did not have the money for spare parts. Its cost money to replace these
items
D - Have been stuck in a war with Thousands of Americans Dead & wounded.

I agree Thousands of american have die so other can have freedom, thats
a small price to pay
E - Lost Respect & support of almost Every major ally, both their
Government & citezens.

I don't care where you go in the EU, we were never like because of all
our freedowms we were just tolerated
F - Rolled back & delayed laws that would have cleaned up lakes,

Since I am not sure what you are talking about I can not respond to this
item. But I will say things have gotten out of control with regulations to
the point where farmers have to be careful when they till their fields so
they don't raise to much dust, come on give me a break



I did notice you did not say a word about your taxes being lowered under
Bush giving you more money to spend or save, come on and get your head out
of the sand and pay attion to the news and more than you local or CNN



"Arghh!" <drooler@usa.com> wrote in message
news:966d37c1.0409231022.3c9633e@posting.google.com...
> x-no-archive:yes
> I have a question:
> In the Past 4 years we have
> A- Had the Highest sustained fuel prices in the past 100 years.
> B- Worst Economy since the Great depression
> C - Went from a Goverment surplus, to the largest deficit in history.
> D - Have been stuck in a war with Thousands of Americans Dead &
> wounded.
> E - Lost Respect & support of almost Every major ally, both their
> Government & citezens.
> F - Rolled back & delayed laws that would have cleaned up lakes,
> rivers, bays & the Air.
> -- The question is,
> Who the heck has been the President?? What is his name. I'd like to
> know.
> He had his chance, & blew it. If he were a CEO, he'd have been fired
> long ago...
Anonymous
September 23, 2004 9:33:00 PM

Archived from groups: rec.radio.scanner,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

In article <415333ec_5@corp.newsgroups.com>,
"Pilotbutteradio" <pilotbutteradio@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > C - Went from a Goverment surplus, to the largest deficit in
> > history.
>
> In dollars yes. As a percentage of GDP no. If you make 50k per year
> and have 5k in debt, then your income goes up to 100k and your debt
> goes up to 10k, you are more in debt....but your ability to pay the
> debt is keeping up with it. Thats why the percent of GDP (Gross
> Domestic Product.... for the parrots) is a much more realistic
> measure of the debt.

Gross Domestic Product does not translate into government funds. The
reason for the increased debt is that the government is spending more,
but its income has not kept pace with its spending.

> > D - Have been stuck in a war with Thousands of Americans Dead &
> > wounded.
>
> I would rather have the bombs going off against our brave and trained
> military than in our cities filled with inocents.

The fact that the bombs going off against our military has nothing to do
with bombs in our cities. In case you didn't get the word, the invasion
and occupation of Iraq has nothing to do with anything that has happened
or was threatened to happen in the United States.

> > E - Lost Respect & support of almost Every major ally, both their
> > Government & citezens.
>
> They are either with us or against us. They made the wrong
> choice....and just to preserve their wallets. It had nothing to do
> with anything but their oil for food money.

They were with us initially. But Bush, the egomaniacal bully that he
is, pissed them off and made the USA one of the most hated nations in
the world.

> > F - Rolled back & delayed laws that would have cleaned up lakes,
> > rivers, bays & the Air.
>
> Which lake? Which river? and What air? Be specific. Our lakes rivers
> and air here in Central Oregon are beautiful and full of fish.

The nations lakes, rivers, bays, and air. Go ahead, drink from the
Willamette and Columia rivers without treating the water.

> > Who the heck has been the President?? What is his name. I'd like
> > to
> > know.
>
> George W. Bush. A leader with a spine.

A person who lies, cheats, and steals to get what he wants, without
regard for the good of the nation or the world, just his and his
buddies' short-term gains.

> Agree with him or not, he is a straight shooter.

He is a lying, conniving scoundrel who would rather stab you in the back
and steal your wallet than look you in the eye.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
September 23, 2004 9:33:07 PM

Archived from groups: rec.radio.scanner,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

On 23 Sep 2004 11:22:31 -0700, drooler@usa.com (Arghh!) wrote:

>Am I a cross posting, off topic asswipe?

Yes.
Anonymous
September 24, 2004 12:34:12 AM

Archived from groups: rec.radio.scanner,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

"Michelle Steiner" <michelle@michelle.org> wrote in message
news:michelle-DC236D.17330023092004@news.west.cox.net...
> In article <415333ec_5@corp.newsgroups.com>,
> "Pilotbutteradio" <pilotbutteradio@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> > C - Went from a Goverment surplus, to the largest deficit in
>> > history.
>>
>> In dollars yes. As a percentage of GDP no. If you make 50k per year
>> and have 5k in debt, then your income goes up to 100k and your debt
>> goes up to 10k, you are more in debt....but your ability to pay the
>> debt is keeping up with it. Thats why the percent of GDP (Gross
>> Domestic Product.... for the parrots) is a much more realistic
>> measure of the debt.
>
> Gross Domestic Product does not translate into government funds. The
> reason for the increased debt is that the government is spending more,
> but its income has not kept pace with its spending.

As GDP goes up so does the government income from taxes. The debt has always
been measured in relation to GDP. It is the masses watching CNN that dont
know any better.
Please note, I am not in favor of more debt. I think our government spends
WAY too much money. But this is not an unmanageable situation, and certainly
not the "sky is falling" mentality that some propagate.
The way to generate more tax money is to stop the overegulation of
government to business. Oregon's state government is outright hostile to
business, and the Fed is more and more so all the time.

>
>> > D - Have been stuck in a war with Thousands of Americans Dead &
>> > wounded.
>>
>> I would rather have the bombs going off against our brave and trained
>> military than in our cities filled with inocents.
>
> The fact that the bombs going off against our military has nothing to do
> with bombs in our cities. In case you didn't get the word, the invasion
> and occupation of Iraq has nothing to do with anything that has happened
> or was threatened to happen in the United States.

When have we had an attack on our homeland since Sept.11 ?
I get the liberal "word" every day. The fact that we have had no attacks
should tell you something. All of the suicide bombers are over there instead
of over here. Sticking our head in the sand wont make the bad guys go away.

>
>> > E - Lost Respect & support of almost Every major ally, both their
>> > Government & citezens.
>>
>> They are either with us or against us. They made the wrong
>> choice....and just to preserve their wallets. It had nothing to do
>> with anything but their oil for food money.
>
> They were with us initially. But Bush, the egomaniacal bully that he
> is, pissed them off and made the USA one of the most hated nations in
> the world.
>
Yep, with us until it came time to actualy DO something. What about my
point? It's all about bucks. If they had no financial interest in Iraq, they
would have been right there with us.....to cash in on the rebuild.

>> > F - Rolled back & delayed laws that would have cleaned up lakes,
>> > rivers, bays & the Air.
>>
>> Which lake? Which river? and What air? Be specific. Our lakes rivers
>> and air here in Central Oregon are beautiful and full of fish.
>
> The nations lakes, rivers, bays, and air. Go ahead, drink from the
> Willamette and Columia rivers without treating the water.

The Willamette and Columbia were dirty long before President Bush. As a
matter of fact, when was the last time you could or would drink out of any
major river? What is the specific difference in the Willamette or Columbia
from 8 years ago? Who were the polluters, and tell me how the Bush
administration was directly responsible?
What happened to the vanishing Salmon population? In case you did'nt "get
the word" the rivers are full of them....and at record levels. By the way,
they are particularly good baked with crab meat on top!
>
>> > Who the heck has been the President?? What is his name. I'd like
>> > to
>> > know.
>>
>> George W. Bush. A leader with a spine.
>
> A person who lies, cheats, and steals to get what he wants, without
> regard for the good of the nation or the world, just his and his
> buddies' short-term gains.

Give me a documented example of a lie. Please do not bother parroting the
liberal media and don't tell me he lied about WMD's. EVERYONE thought Iraq
had them. Including John Kerry.
Unfortunately for both of our parties, the government is all about taking
care of the "buddies". On BOTH sides of the isle. I would love to see that
fixed. Primarily by getting rid of the whole lot of them, and starting over
with people who will actualy stand on principle rather than on their
wallets.
>
>> Agree with him or not, he is a straight shooter.
>
> He is a lying, conniving scoundrel who would rather stab you in the back
> and steal your wallet than look you in the eye.

And this objective observation is substantiated how?
>
> --
> Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.

The United States could use more "Cowboys".
Four More Years.




-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----
Anonymous
September 24, 2004 3:30:11 AM

Archived from groups: rec.radio.scanner,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

My question, is what friggin idiot posted this in the first place! If you
don't like the government, vote or move to Canada!

"Arghh!" <drooler@usa.com> wrote in message
news:966d37c1.0409231022.3c9633e@posting.google.com...
> x-no-archive:yes
> I have a question:
> In the Past 4 years we have
> A- Had the Highest sustained fuel prices in the past 100 years.
> B- Worst Economy since the Great depression
> C - Went from a Goverment surplus, to the largest deficit in history.
> D - Have been stuck in a war with Thousands of Americans Dead &
> wounded.
> E - Lost Respect & support of almost Every major ally, both their
> Government & citezens.
> F - Rolled back & delayed laws that would have cleaned up lakes,
> rivers, bays & the Air.
> -- The question is,
> Who the heck has been the President?? What is his name. I'd like to
> know.
> He had his chance, & blew it. If he were a CEO, he'd have been fired
> long ago...
Anonymous
September 24, 2004 3:30:12 AM

Archived from groups: rec.radio.scanner,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

In article <70J4d.11784$He1.11255@attbi_s01>,
"Jim Douglas" <james.douglas@genesis-software.com> wrote:

> My question, is what friggin idiot posted this in the first place! If
> you don't like the government, vote or move to Canada!

What's the matter? You don't want people to know what's wrong with the
government?

Yeah, I'll vote. And I'll make sure that as many people as possible
know what's wrong with the government so they can make an informed vote
as well.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
Anonymous
September 24, 2004 6:41:03 AM

Archived from groups: rec.radio.scanner,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

In article <michelle-ED0CBC.17231423092004@news.west.cox.net>,
Michelle Steiner <michelle@michelle.org> wrote:
> Yeah, I'll vote. And I'll make sure that as many people as possible
> know what's wrong with the government so they can make an informed vote
> as well.


Well, thank goodness that someone finally recognizes that there's
something wrong with the government, and is going to cast her vote for a
candidate whose primary objective is to reduce the size of the
government, thereby eliminating many of the problems.


JKG
Anonymous
September 24, 2004 12:48:05 PM

Archived from groups: rec.radio.scanner,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Spoken like a true brainless dumbocrat drone. I could really care less
what France, Germany or Russia likes. They were in bed with Iraq raking in
the dough on the UN's fraudulent Oil for Food program and didn't like the
fact that was going to go away. Your precious Johnny boy wouldn't be able
to decide what to do unless he looked at a new poll every day. I am glad we
will have four more years of GW. and less dumbocrats all around since the
Republicans will gain across the board and be able to implement many more of
GW's policies. I can't wait for all you liberal scumbags to start comitting
suicide.


"> > George W. Bush. A leader with a spine.
>
> A person who lies, cheats, and steals to get what he wants, without
> regard for the good of the nation or the world, just his and his
> buddies' short-term gains.
>
> > Agree with him or not, he is a straight shooter.
>
> He is a lying, conniving scoundrel who would rather stab you in the back
> and steal your wallet than look you in the eye.
Anonymous
September 25, 2004 2:08:24 AM

Archived from groups: rec.radio.scanner,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Don't want to know about it in rec.radio.scanner, maybe
rec.alt.bullshit.........everyting has its place!

"Michelle Steiner" <michelle@michelle.org> wrote in message
news:michelle-ED0CBC.17231423092004@news.west.cox.net...
> In article <70J4d.11784$He1.11255@attbi_s01>,
> "Jim Douglas" <james.douglas@genesis-software.com> wrote:
>
> > My question, is what friggin idiot posted this in the first place! If
> > you don't like the government, vote or move to Canada!
>
> What's the matter? You don't want people to know what's wrong with the
> government?
>
> Yeah, I'll vote. And I'll make sure that as many people as possible
> know what's wrong with the government so they can make an informed vote
> as well.
>
> --
> Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
Anonymous
September 25, 2004 9:28:09 PM

Archived from groups: rec.radio.scanner,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Pilotbutteradio wrote:
> "Michelle Steiner" <michelle@michelle.org> wrote...
>> A person who lies, cheats, and steals to get what he wants, without
>> regard for the good of the nation or the world, just his and his
>> buddies' short-term gains.
>
> Give me a documented example of a lie.

It's been nearly two days and no reply. I believe you've already seen
the only example of a lie that she can provide.

--
At the end of the new Kerry ad: "I'm John Kerry, and I approved of this
ad before I voted against it."
Anonymous
September 26, 2004 8:03:04 AM

Archived from groups: rec.radio.scanner,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:36:54 -0700, "Pilotbutteradio"
<pilotbutteradio@yahoo.com> said in alt.cellular.verizon:

>"Arghh!" <drooler@usa.com> wrote in message
>news:966d37c1.0409231022.3c9633e@posting.google.com...

>> C - Went from a Goverment surplus, to the largest deficit in history.

>In dollars yes. As a percentage of GDP no. If you make 50k per year and have
>5k in debt, then your income goes up to 100k and your debt goes up to 10k,
>you are more in debt....but your ability to pay the debt is keeping up with
>it.

If you make more money than you spend, then you spend more money than
you make (the situation with the government), the numbers don't matter
- you went from being a creditor to being a debtor. Demand a refund
for the money you spent on your accounting course.

>> D - Have been stuck in a war with Thousands of Americans Dead &
>> wounded.

> I would rather have the bombs going off against our brave and trained
>military than in our cities filled with inocents.

I'd rather we were all innocent, and have no bombs go off anywhere.

>> E - Lost Respect & support of almost Every major ally, both their
>> Government & citezens.

>They are either with us or against us.

Most of Europe is against us.

> They made the wrong choice

From their viewpoint (and from any rational viewpoint) *WE* made the
wrong choice.

>> F - Rolled back & delayed laws that would have cleaned up lakes,
>> rivers, bays & the Air.

>Which lake? Which river? and What air? Be specific. Our lakes rivers and air
>here in Central Oregon are beautiful and full of fish.

Because all your pollution is blowing eastward.

>> -- The question is,
>> Who the heck has been the President?? What is his name. I'd like to
>> know.

>George W. Bush. A leader with a spine.

We'd be better off with a leader with a brain.

>I propose a new voter law: No one gets to vote unless they establish
>themselves as someone who checks the facts and is engaged in the political
>process on a regular basis.

Add "and understands what's going on" and you've disenfranchised
yourself.

> We have too many liberal media drones out there
>who have no clue what is happening in the world.

And too many Bushites who couldn't rent a 2 cent clue with a million
dollar loan.
Anonymous
September 26, 2004 8:05:41 AM

Archived from groups: rec.radio.scanner,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:23:14 -0700, Michelle Steiner
<michelle@michelle.org> said in alt.cellular.verizon:

>Yeah, I'll vote. And I'll make sure that as many people as possible
>know what's wrong with the government so they can make an informed vote
>as well.

Unfortunately the office of President is no longer filled by the
electoral process.
Anonymous
September 26, 2004 2:05:31 PM

Archived from groups: rec.radio.scanner,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

"Al Klein" <rukbat@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:7hfcl01tc99hresadi8mdm4g17756n5n4g@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:36:54 -0700, "Pilotbutteradio"
> <pilotbutteradio@yahoo.com> said in alt.cellular.verizon:
>
>>"Arghh!" <drooler@usa.com> wrote in message
>>news:966d37c1.0409231022.3c9633e@posting.google.com...
>
>>> C - Went from a Goverment surplus, to the largest deficit in history.
>
>>In dollars yes. As a percentage of GDP no. If you make 50k per year and
>>have
>>5k in debt, then your income goes up to 100k and your debt goes up to 10k,
>>you are more in debt....but your ability to pay the debt is keeping up
>>with
>>it.
>
> If you make more money than you spend, then you spend more money than
> you make (the situation with the government), the numbers don't matter
> - you went from being a creditor to being a debtor. Demand a refund
> for the money you spent on your accounting course.

Cute. Of course we would all like to be debt free. We are not. The debt is
manageable, and the sky is not falling. It is a famous liberal rally cry and
scare tactic
at election time.The government has been spending more than it makes for
decades. We all should get a refund.

>
>>> D - Have been stuck in a war with Thousands of Americans Dead &
>>> wounded.
>
>> I would rather have the bombs going off against our brave and trained
>>military than in our cities filled with inocents.
>
> I'd rather we were all innocent, and have no bombs go off anywhere.

And we can make that happen how? I appreciate your utopian viewpoint.
However, it is not possible. Radical people want to kill us.
Humans are filled with sin and greed. Either we fight to keep what we have
or someone else will take it.
>
>>> E - Lost Respect & support of almost Every major ally, both their
>>> Government & citezens.
>
>>They are either with us or against us.
>
> Most of Europe is against us.

Yes, because they lost money. Not because of any noble purpose. Even
Europeans vote their wallet.

>
>> They made the wrong choice
>
> From their viewpoint (and from any rational viewpoint) *WE* made the
> wrong choice.

Nice to know you view yourself as rational, and anyone who opposes your view
is not. Now how about some facts and solutions instead of emotions.


>
>>> F - Rolled back & delayed laws that would have cleaned up lakes,
>>> rivers, bays & the Air.
>
>>Which lake? Which river? and What air? Be specific. Our lakes rivers and
>>air
>>here in Central Oregon are beautiful and full of fish.
>
> Because all your pollution is blowing eastward.

Still can't answer the question. More useless emotional response. Cute
soundbyte though.
>
>>> -- The question is,
>>> Who the heck has been the President?? What is his name. I'd like to
>>> know.
>
>>George W. Bush. A leader with a spine.
>
> We'd be better off with a leader with a brain.

I think Oprah is your girl. She is so spiritual and emotional. I bet she has
more character than John Kerry anyway.

>
>>I propose a new voter law: No one gets to vote unless they establish
>>themselves as someone who checks the facts and is engaged in the political
>>process on a regular basis.
>
> Add "and understands what's going on" and you've disenfranchised
> yourself.

Tell us about your "understanding" by proposing rational solutions. Not by
spewing useless emotional statements.
I have yet to hear any understanding in any of your statements. But I do
hear many DNC talking points regurgitated from CNN.


>
>> We have too many liberal media drones out there
>>who have no clue what is happening in the world.
>
> And too many Bushites who couldn't rent a 2 cent clue with a million
> dollar loan.

There we go again. More cute emotional soundbytes.

Well it's been fun, but way too easy.




-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----
Anonymous
September 26, 2004 2:58:58 PM

Archived from groups: rec.radio.scanner,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

In article <4156f6dc_5@corp.newsgroups.com>,
"Pilotbutteradio" <pilotbutteradio@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Cute. Of course we would all like to be debt free. We are not. The
> debt is manageable, and the sky is not falling. It is a famous
> liberal rally cry and scare tactic at election time.The government
> has been spending more than it makes for decades. We all should get a
> refund.

And under Bush, the rate of spending more than it makes has been
accelerating. Instead of being able to pay down the debt, as we were
under Clinton, we're increasing the debt.

> > I'd rather we were all innocent, and have no bombs go off anywhere.
>
> And we can make that happen how? I appreciate your utopian viewpoint.
> However, it is not possible. Radical people want to kill us.

And instead of fighting those who have shown a capacity for killing us,
we're wasting time, money, lives, and resources in Bush's personal jihad
in Iraq.

> >> They made the wrong choice
> >
> > From their viewpoint (and from any rational viewpoint) *WE* made
> > the wrong choice.
>
> Nice to know you view yourself as rational, and anyone who opposes
> your view is not. Now how about some facts and solutions instead of
> emotions.

You first. Facts and solutions have been scarce from your side.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
Anonymous
September 26, 2004 4:50:58 PM

Archived from groups: rec.radio.scanner,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

In article <4157171a_5@corp.newsgroups.com>,
"Pilotbutteradio" <pilotbutteradio@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > And under Bush, the rate of spending more than it makes has been
> > accelerating. Instead of being able to pay down the debt, as we
> > were under Clinton, we're increasing the debt.
>
> Oh ! You are back Michelle! Good. Lets start by you going back and
> answering my previous questions.

I didn't go anywhere.

> For any of us with a functional memory, we remember when the Clinton
> administration inherited the begining of a recovery that was started
> by the policies G.H.W. Bush.

Those of us embedded in reality don't remember any such thing.

The rest of your tirade is based on this erroneous premise, and is
therefore invalid.

> > And instead of fighting those who have shown a capacity for killing us,
> > we're wasting time, money, lives, and resources in Bush's personal jihad
> > in Iraq.
>
> We are fighting terrorism all over the world.

Sure we are. We have troops fighting terrorists all over the world.

> Saddam did not have the capacity to kill us? Ask the Kurds about
> that.

He may have had the capacity to kill Kurds in 1988, but he didn't have
to capacity to kill us in 2003.

> What about all the ties of Islamic terrorist groups to the Iraqi
> regime?

What about them? What about their ties to the Saudi regime, for that
matter? Why aren't we fighting terrorists in Saudi Arabia? Why do we
have only a token effort in Afghanistan?

> >> Nice to know you view yourself as rational, and anyone who opposes
> >> your view is not. Now how about some facts and solutions instead
> >> of emotions.
> >
> > You first. Facts and solutions have been scarce from your side.
>
> This is typical of the Left. No proposals, no plans.

This is typical of the Right; propose something, no matter how idiotic
and stupid, and make half-assed plans that have no chance of success,
just to say you're doing *something*, and then whine whenever someone
points out that idiocy.

> The solutions are there, as are the facts.

Too bad you have no idea what they are.

> The solutions are happening now in the war on terror.

Taking a bad situation and making it worse is not a solution.

> We have qualified people making those decisions.

Currently, we do not.

> That is what you and I do, is vote for people who hopefully make good
> decisions.

Well, that's what I'm going to do. You won't be doing that, though;
you'll be voting for people who will be continuing the same bad
decisions.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
Anonymous
September 26, 2004 10:40:03 PM

Archived from groups: rec.radio.scanner,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

You have had numerous chances to provide an idea, or espouse the ideas of
your canditate. I suspect you probably do not even know what your guy stands
for (of course neither does he). You can't answer a question. You just spew
insults and emotionalism. Your vote is obviously against someone as opposed
to for someone. That is really sad. Since there is no chance for debate with
you (you have no position but name calling) I am done with this useless
dialog.


"Michelle Steiner" <michelle@michelle.org> wrote in message
news:michelle-C0DFE5.12505826092004@news.west.cox.net...
> In article <4157171a_5@corp.newsgroups.com>,
> "Pilotbutteradio" <pilotbutteradio@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> > And under Bush, the rate of spending more than it makes has been
>> > accelerating. Instead of being able to pay down the debt, as we
>> > were under Clinton, we're increasing the debt.
>>
>> Oh ! You are back Michelle! Good. Lets start by you going back and
>> answering my previous questions.
>
> I didn't go anywhere.
>
>> For any of us with a functional memory, we remember when the Clinton
>> administration inherited the begining of a recovery that was started
>> by the policies G.H.W. Bush.
>
> Those of us embedded in reality don't remember any such thing.
>
> The rest of your tirade is based on this erroneous premise, and is
> therefore invalid.
>
>> > And instead of fighting those who have shown a capacity for killing us,
>> > we're wasting time, money, lives, and resources in Bush's personal
>> > jihad
>> > in Iraq.
>>
>> We are fighting terrorism all over the world.
>
> Sure we are. We have troops fighting terrorists all over the world.
>
>> Saddam did not have the capacity to kill us? Ask the Kurds about
>> that.
>
> He may have had the capacity to kill Kurds in 1988, but he didn't have
> to capacity to kill us in 2003.
>
>> What about all the ties of Islamic terrorist groups to the Iraqi
>> regime?
>
> What about them? What about their ties to the Saudi regime, for that
> matter? Why aren't we fighting terrorists in Saudi Arabia? Why do we
> have only a token effort in Afghanistan?
>
>> >> Nice to know you view yourself as rational, and anyone who opposes
>> >> your view is not. Now how about some facts and solutions instead
>> >> of emotions.
>> >
>> > You first. Facts and solutions have been scarce from your side.
>>
>> This is typical of the Left. No proposals, no plans.
>
> This is typical of the Right; propose something, no matter how idiotic
> and stupid, and make half-assed plans that have no chance of success,
> just to say you're doing *something*, and then whine whenever someone
> points out that idiocy.
>
>> The solutions are there, as are the facts.
>
> Too bad you have no idea what they are.
>
>> The solutions are happening now in the war on terror.
>
> Taking a bad situation and making it worse is not a solution.
>
>> We have qualified people making those decisions.
>
> Currently, we do not.
>
>> That is what you and I do, is vote for people who hopefully make good
>> decisions.
>
> Well, that's what I'm going to do. You won't be doing that, though;
> you'll be voting for people who will be continuing the same bad
> decisions.
>
> --
> Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.




-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----
Anonymous
September 27, 2004 1:05:47 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 04:05:41 GMT, Al Klein <rukbat@verizon.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:23:14 -0700, Michelle Steiner
><michelle@michelle.org> said in alt.cellular.verizon:
>
>>Yeah, I'll vote. And I'll make sure that as many people as possible
>>know what's wrong with the government so they can make an informed vote
>>as well.
>
>Unfortunately the office of President is no longer filled by the
>electoral process.

Huh? What's that supposed to mean? Selected, not elected, right?
Give me a break.
Anonymous
September 27, 2004 4:05:37 AM

Archived from groups: rec.radio.scanner,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

In article <41576f71_5@corp.newsgroups.com>,
"Pilotbutteradio" <pilotbutteradio@yahoo.com> wrote:

> You have had numerous chances to provide an idea, or espouse the
> ideas of your canditate. I suspect you probably do not even know what
> your guy stands for (of course neither does he). You can't answer a
> question. You just spew insults and emotionalism.

I'm just following your lead. it is sad that you guys think it is OK to
spew and insults and call names, but whine when someone responds in
kind. But that sort of cowardice has been the hallmark of bullies since
time immemorial--when someone stands up to you, you go whining, "Mommy,
she hit me back!"

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
September 27, 2004 5:44:18 AM

Archived from groups: rec.radio.scanner,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Michelle Steiner wrote:


> And under Bush, the rate of spending more than it makes has been
> accelerating. Instead of being able to pay down the debt, as we were
> under Clinton, we're increasing the debt.
>

Please cite the pay down in debt that happened in the Clinton
years. Never happened; the national debt increased every year. It is
greater under Bush BUT Clinton did nothing but a few bookkeeping
tricks and the result was a projected surplus not any actual surplus/
pay down of debt.
Jim
Anonymous
September 27, 2004 12:22:26 PM

Archived from groups: rec.radio.scanner,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 00:05:37 -0700, Michelle Steiner
<michelle@michelle.org> wrote:

>In article <41576f71_5@corp.newsgroups.com>,
> "Pilotbutteradio" <pilotbutteradio@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> You have had numerous chances to provide an idea, or espouse the
>> ideas of your canditate. I suspect you probably do not even know what
>> your guy stands for (of course neither does he). You can't answer a
>> question. You just spew insults and emotionalism.
>
>I'm just following your lead. it is sad that you guys think it is OK to
>spew and insults and call names, but whine when someone responds in
>kind. But that sort of cowardice has been the hallmark of bullies since
>time immemorial--when someone stands up to you, you go whining, "Mommy,
>she hit me back!"


Very nice!
Anonymous
October 2, 2004 11:50:35 PM

Archived from groups: rec.radio.scanner,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

On 23 Sep 2004 11:22:31 -0700, drooler@usa.com (Arghh!) chose to add this
to the great equation of life, the universe, and everything:

>x-no-archive:yes
<snip>
> He had his chance, & blew it. If he were a CEO, he'd have been fired
>long ago...

I completely agree with you, but neither of these newsgroups is the
appropriate place for your post. Just because I happen to like what you say
does not make you any less of a troll.

--
David Streeter, "an internet god" -- Dave Barry
http://home.att.net/~dwstreeter
Remove the naughty bit from my address to reply
Expect a train on ANY track at ANY time.
"There's no stopping the future." - Yogi Berra
!