Wireless LAN dropping out

My wireless LAN has been rock steady for about 18 months now. Recently it
has been dropping out every 15 minutes or so for about 60 seconds and then
back up. What would cause this???

BigJim

If channel changing doesn't work try changing your encryption

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 16:09:23 +1100, Gargamil wrote:

> My wireless LAN has been rock steady for about 18 months now. Recently it
> has been dropping out every 15 minutes or so for about 60 seconds and then
> back up. What would cause this???

Maybe a neighbour has installed a device that generates interference
(portable phone, microwave etc). Try changing to a different channel.

Phuoc