Sign in with
Your question

Pc game from the late 90's

Last response: in Video Games
December 31, 2010 6:13:38 AM

Okay, so I'm trying to remember the name of a game I used to play on the pc that used to frustrate the crap out of me.... It was an adventure type game you played in a city as a male character, I'm pretty sure it was in space because there was a whole bunch of wierd alien looking creatures on the streets. You could type in phrases or questions in the bottom of the screen and the game would reply, I remember there was a bar you had to keep going to, to find clues or something I'm not sure. I remember when I got really frustrated (because from what I remember the game had no clear purpose and I had exhausted all outlets for clues) I would start typing in "What the f*ck* or something along those lines, and the computer would reply "Do you talk to your mother with that mouth?" The name of it is on the tip of my tongue and it's been driving me nuts latley.... Help please!!

More about : game late

December 31, 2010 4:30:31 PM

Can really sound like Sierra Online's Space Quest series.
m
l
January 2, 2011 1:19:40 AM

marathi said:
Can really sound like Sierra Online's Space Quest series.

That's exactly it!!! Space Quest 6 to be exact, while frustrating I forgot how funny the narration is.
m
l
Related resources
January 3, 2011 6:30:10 AM

Space Quest 6 didn't have a text interface though, to my knowledge space quest 3 was the last one (if you dont include remake of the first one) that wasnt purely point and click...you sure its SQ6?
m
l
January 3, 2011 7:17:58 AM

Agreed, probably one of the Space Quest games. The older ones still had text interfaces.
m
l
!