Last number dialed?

Last response: in Network Providers
September 24, 2004 4:12:31 AM

Is there a way to either determine the last number dialed or just dial
(again) the last number dialed on a regular verizon (non cellular) phone?

Thanks,
Wally

More about : number dialed

Anonymous
September 24, 2004 4:12:32 AM

In article <PDJ4d.4262$6X1.6876312@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>,
"Walter Cohen" <w_cohen@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to either determine the last number dialed or just
> dial (again) the last number dialed on a regular verizon (non
> cellular) phone?

That's dependent on the phone, not the carrier.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
Anonymous

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 00:12:31 GMT, "Walter Cohen" <w_cohen@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Is there a way to either determine the last number dialed or just dial
>(again) the last number dialed on a regular verizon (non cellular) phone?
>
>Thanks,
>Wally

On my phone, I hit the SEND button and it shows the last 10 numbers
that were dialed. Again, this would be phone dependent.

Dave
Related resources
September 24, 2004 4:12:33 AM

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:28:18 -0400, Diamond Dave
<dmine45.NOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 00:12:31 GMT, "Walter Cohen" <w_cohen@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Is there a way to either determine the last number dialed or just dial
>>(again) the last number dialed on a regular verizon (non cellular) phone?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Wally
>
>On my phone, I hit the SEND button and it shows the last 10 numbers
>that were dialed. Again, this would be phone dependent.

Did you see that they said *non* cellular phone?! I don't know too
many regular phones that have a "send" button. I know lots of cell
phones that do.
September 24, 2004 4:18:04 AM

In article <PDJ4d.4262$6X1.6876312@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>,
"Walter Cohen" <w_cohen@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to either determine the last number dialed or just dial
> (again) the last number dialed on a regular verizon (non cellular) phone?
>
> Thanks,
> Wally

Have you tried pressing redial? Works for me.
Anonymous
September 24, 2004 4:57:54 AM

That phone set has no redial :(

"jadder" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> In article <PDJ4d.4262$6X1.6876312@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>,
> "Walter Cohen" <w_cohen@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to either determine the last number dialed or just dial
> > (again) the last number dialed on a regular verizon (non cellular)
phone?

> > Thanks,
> > Wally
>
> Have you tried pressing redial? Works for me.
Anonymous
September 24, 2004 4:57:55 AM

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 00:57:54 GMT, "Walter Cohen" <w_cohen@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>That phone set has no redial :(

Maybe you need something like this:

http://www.pimall.com/nais/tel.menu.html

Scroll about half way down to the section: CALL MONITORS AND
DIALED NUMBER MANANGERS

I'm sure there are many other models. Google can help you further, if
necessary.
Anonymous
September 24, 2004 9:59:49 AM

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:45:03 -0700, Joseph <JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:28:18 -0400, Diamond Dave
><dmine45.NOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 00:12:31 GMT, "Walter Cohen" <w_cohen@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Is there a way to either determine the last number dialed or just dial
>>>(again) the last number dialed on a regular verizon (non cellular) phone?
>>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>Wally
>>
>>On my phone, I hit the SEND button and it shows the last 10 numbers
>>that were dialed. Again, this would be phone dependent.
>
>Did you see that they said *non* cellular phone?! I don't know too
>many regular phones that have a "send" button. I know lots of cell
>phones that do.

(whaps head on computer desk). It would pay for me to read the whole
post, now wouldn't it? :-)

As for last number redial - most of my landline phones except the
really old ones (like the 500 set!) have redial buttons.

Dave
Anonymous
September 24, 2004 7:31:43 PM

In article <0ur7l0pru3li67cqe147o6n3tdlf52idah@4ax.com>,
Diamond Dave <dmine45.NOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:45:03 -0700, Joseph <JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:28:18 -0400, Diamond Dave
>><dmine45.NOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>On my phone, I hit the SEND button and it shows the last 10 numbers
>>>that were dialed. Again, this would be phone dependent.
>>
>>Did you see that they said *non* cellular phone?! I don't know too
>>many regular phones that have a "send" button. I know lots of cell
>>phones that do.
>
>(whaps head on computer desk). It would pay for me to read the whole
>post, now wouldn't it? :-)

Maybe some people missed that the OP was asking about landline phones,
due to the title of this newsgroup. And then there is the other thread
here discussing DSL from Verizon Communications.

Verizon Communications (landline) does not equal Verizon Wireless (cellular)
!