Where's the soulcube? Doom 3 XBox version.

Okay, I'm playing in the invulnerable cheat mode (L,X,Y,B,A), of
course, and I've fought the Guardian, killing off his Seekers, and shot
out the blue orb thereby neutralizing the Guardian who is now quiet and
not coming after me. But I don't have the soulcube! Where is the
soulcube? Is it being denied me because I played in cheat mode? I know
that I can replay the game in Nightmare mode and thereby get the
soulcube automatically at the start, but can I finish this present game
without it? There's no way I could survive fighting The Guardian
without using the invulnerability cheat. Can anyone advise me? THanks.

jgarbuz wrote:
> Okay, I'm playing in the invulnerable cheat mode (L,X,Y,B,A), of
> course, and I've fought the Guardian, killing off his Seekers, and shot
> out the blue orb thereby neutralizing the Guardian who is now quiet and
> not coming after me. But I don't have the soulcube! Where is the
> soulcube? Is it being denied me because I played in cheat mode? I know
> that I can replay the game in Nightmare mode and thereby get the
> soulcube automatically at the start, but can I finish this present game
> without it? There's no way I could survive fighting The Guardian
> without using the invulnerability cheat. Can anyone advise me? THanks.

You can get through all of Doom 3 without a cheat - even the big dude at
the end! They do die quicker than you think if you just keep running
away from them only turning around to shoot.

Anyway - the soulcube should be hovering near the dead body of the
guardian, from memory it was over a green symbol on the ground or
something - but basically its not 'given' to you - its simply lying in
that area ready to be picked up.