Phonebook software Audiovox 8900

Is verizon the only place you can get software to maintain the phonebook
data? Are there any other options?

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 14:35:47 GMT, "JonH" <jonhirschman@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Is verizon the only place you can get software to maintain the phonebook
>data? Are there any other options?

I'd imagine you could get it from Audiovox. I know several other
manufacturers sell the software (and cables) directly. I'm not sure
how old the 8900 is, but you might get a better deal with VZW. When I
got the cable and software for my Kyo 3035, VZW had just stopped
selling that model and had all the 3035 stuff on clearance. I got the
cable and software for $4.99, 2 day shipping included. I think
Kyocera wanted $40-$50 for the same thing.

I called VZW, they wanted about $70 for the cable and software combo. They
wouldn't sell the software without the cable (which I already have)

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 19:14:24 GMT, "JonH" <jonhirschman@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I called VZW, they wanted about $70 for the cable and software combo. They
>wouldn't sell the software without the cable (which I already have)

Check AV's site. They may have the software available w/o the cable.