  • Command Prompt
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
June 10, 2005 8:07:27 PM

In Doom 3, I press CRTL+ALT+- and nothing happens. Does anyone know how to
get into the GOD mode so I quit getting killed after 1 minute?
Richard

More about : command console

Anonymous
June 10, 2005 11:41:01 PM

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:07:27 -0700, Richard Miller wrote:

> In Doom 3, I press CRTL+ALT+- and nothing happens. Does anyone know how to
> get into the GOD mode so I quit getting killed after 1 minute?

Don't be such a pussy. If you can't stay alive more than a minute, you
shouldn't be playing the game at all. Try Pong or Tetris.

Linux Registered User #327951
June 11, 2005 5:34:09 AM

Dan C <youmustbejoking@invalid.lan> wrote in
news:p an.2005.06.11.00.41.01.204864@invalid.lan:

> On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:07:27 -0700, Richard Miller wrote:
>
>> In Doom 3, I press CRTL+ALT+- and nothing happens. Does anyone know
>> how to get into the GOD mode so I quit getting killed after 1 minute?
>
> Don't be such a pussy. If you can't stay alive more than a minute,
> you shouldn't be playing the game at all. Try Pong or Tetris.

spider soulitare is nice.
June 11, 2005 1:17:52 PM

Quoth The Raven "Richard Miller"<miller57@cox.net> in
P2pqe.10388$qr.7815@fed1read06
> In Doom 3, I press CRTL+ALT+- and nothing happens. Does anyone know
> how to get into the GOD mode so I quit getting killed after 1 minute?
> Richard

ctrl+alt+`
god
`

--
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by
stupidity. - Nick Diamos

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me
June 19, 2005 4:54:45 PM

"Richard Miller" <miller57@cox.net> wrote in message
news:p 2pqe.10388$qr.7815@fed1read06...
> In Doom 3, I press CRTL+ALT+- and nothing happens. Does anyone know how to
> get into the GOD mode so I quit getting killed after 1 minute?
> Richard

Try CRTL + ALT + ~ to pull down the console.
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 6:29:35 PM

and "god" to toggle God mode.

"give all" for all weapons, health, armor, keys.

"give ammo" for all ammo but you still have to remember to reload

now you can play at 3:00am in the dark with headphones on and not have a
heart attack!

!