command console

In Doom 3, I press CRTL+ALT+- and nothing happens. Does anyone know how to
get into the GOD mode so I quit getting killed after 1 minute?
Richard

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:07:27 -0700, Richard Miller wrote:

> In Doom 3, I press CRTL+ALT+- and nothing happens. Does anyone know how to
> get into the GOD mode so I quit getting killed after 1 minute?

Don't be such a pussy. If you can't stay alive more than a minute, you
shouldn't be playing the game at all. Try Pong or Tetris.

Linux Registered User #327951

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Dan C <youmustbejoking@invalid.lan> wrote in

> On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:07:27 -0700, Richard Miller wrote:
>
>> In Doom 3, I press CRTL+ALT+- and nothing happens. Does anyone know
>> how to get into the GOD mode so I quit getting killed after 1 minute?
>
> Don't be such a pussy. If you can't stay alive more than a minute,
> you shouldn't be playing the game at all. Try Pong or Tetris.

spider soulitare is nice.

Quoth The Raven "Richard Miller"<miller57@cox.net> in
P2pqe.10388$qr.7815@fed1read06
> In Doom 3, I press CRTL+ALT+- and nothing happens. Does anyone know
> how to get into the GOD mode so I quit getting killed after 1 minute?
> Richard

ctrl+alt+`
god
`

--
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by
stupidity. - Nick Diamos

Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

patch

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2001

"Richard Miller" <miller57@cox.net> wrote in message
> In Doom 3, I press CRTL+ALT+- and nothing happens. Does anyone know how to
> get into the GOD mode so I quit getting killed after 1 minute?
> Richard

Try CRTL + ALT + ~ to pull down the console.

and "god" to toggle God mode.

"give all" for all weapons, health, armor, keys.

"give ammo" for all ammo but you still have to remember to reload

now you can play at 3:00am in the dark with headphones on and not have a
heart attack!