command console

In Doom 3, I press CRTL+ALT+- and nothing happens. Does anyone know how to
get into the GOD mode so I quit getting killed after 1 minute?
Richard
5 answers Last reply
More about command console
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:07:27 -0700, Richard Miller wrote:

    > In Doom 3, I press CRTL+ALT+- and nothing happens. Does anyone know how to
    > get into the GOD mode so I quit getting killed after 1 minute?

    Don't be such a pussy. If you can't stay alive more than a minute, you
    shouldn't be playing the game at all. Try Pong or Tetris.

    Linux Registered User #327951
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    Dan C <youmustbejoking@invalid.lan> wrote in

    > On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:07:27 -0700, Richard Miller wrote:
    >
    >> In Doom 3, I press CRTL+ALT+- and nothing happens. Does anyone know
    >> how to get into the GOD mode so I quit getting killed after 1 minute?
    >
    > Don't be such a pussy. If you can't stay alive more than a minute,
    > you shouldn't be playing the game at all. Try Pong or Tetris.

    spider soulitare is nice.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    Quoth The Raven "Richard Miller"<miller57@cox.net> in
    P2pqe.10388$qr.7815@fed1read06
    > In Doom 3, I press CRTL+ALT+- and nothing happens. Does anyone know
    > how to get into the GOD mode so I quit getting killed after 1 minute?
    > Richard

    ctrl+alt+`
    god
    `

    --
    Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by
    stupidity. - Nick Diamos

    Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    "Richard Miller" <miller57@cox.net> wrote in message
    > In Doom 3, I press CRTL+ALT+- and nothing happens. Does anyone know how to
    > get into the GOD mode so I quit getting killed after 1 minute?
    > Richard

    Try CRTL + ALT + ~ to pull down the console.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    and "god" to toggle God mode.

    "give all" for all weapons, health, armor, keys.

    "give ammo" for all ammo but you still have to remember to reload

    now you can play at 3:00am in the dark with headphones on and not have a
    heart attack!

    "Patch" <bob_acord@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Richard Miller" <miller57@cox.net> wrote in message
    >> In Doom 3, I press CRTL+ALT+- and nothing happens. Does anyone know how
    >> to get into the GOD mode so I quit getting killed after 1 minute?
    >> Richard
    >>
    > Try CRTL + ALT + ~ to pull down the console.

Consoles Games Command Prompt Video Games