VX6000 update for longer keypad light time?

Is there one or will they make one available. Or have they written it
off?
1 answer Last reply
More about vx6000 update longer keypad light time

    EngineDave <jdkopke@rcn.com> wrote in message news:<9tnbl0pvp6bj821cforf7420vp3o45epd7@4ax.com>...
    > Is there one or will they make one available. Or have they written it
    > off?

    I don't know.
    In order to conserve battery life and keep standby times up it seems
    almost every phone maker (or carrier) has severely limited the time
    the light will stay on. Some Nokias had a really short, unchangable
    time on duration.
    I wish any number of phones let the user select more time for the
    backlight. My phone has 0, 30 seconds and always on. Not the most
    useful settings, but there are worse.

    -
    David

Verizon Light Internet Service Providers