Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Razer Mamba Mouse

Last response: in Video Games
January 7, 2011 9:46:07 AM

Ok, so for about 10 years I've been gaming on a $10 plain mouse and finally got a real mouse, the Razer Mamba, for Christmas. I like the mouse a lot, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to hold it in my hand. The left side of the mouse fits fine with the curve of my hand, but on the right side, I don't know where to put my ring finger and pinky. They feel very awkward! Like, to the point where if I don't get used to it soon, I'm going back to Best Buy to get something else.

So, how do you all hold the Mamba mouse? Pics would be great if possible.

More about : razer mamba mouse

January 7, 2011 11:52:38 AM

Razer Mamba is a right hand mouse if you dont got the special edition, well if you search on youtube for "Mouse Grips" or "How to hold your mouse" they will show you the different methods.
Score

Best solution

January 7, 2011 12:12:40 PM

Completely off topic, but here in Africa, we don't touch mambas. They bite!
Related resources
January 7, 2011 2:28:49 PM

riccardi50 said:
Ok, so for about 10 years I've been gaming on a $10 plain mouse and finally got a real mouse, the Razer Mamba, for Christmas. I like the mouse a lot, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to hold it in my hand. The left side of the mouse fits fine with the curve of my hand, but on the right side, I don't know where to put my ring finger and pinky. They feel very awkward! Like, to the point where if I don't get used to it soon, I'm going back to Best Buy to get something else.

So, how do you all hold the Mamba mouse? Pics would be great if possible.

I have the deathadder which is essentially a wired mamba.You don't have to keep your fingers on those buttons as these are extra buttons for macros.So the best way to hold it imho is like your old 10$ mouse.Don't force a different hand position than that which you're comfortable with as you will get tired faster and you will decrease your efficiency.
Score
January 7, 2011 4:53:48 PM

BeCoolBro said:
I have the deathadder which is essentially a wired mamba.You don't have to keep your fingers on those buttons as these are extra buttons for macros.So the best way to hold it imho is like your old 10$ mouse.Don't force a different hand position than that which you're comfortable with as you will get tired faster and you will decrease your efficiency.

I can't hold this mouse like my old $10 dollar mouse because on the right side of this mouse it bends in, squishing my ring finger and pinky in an awkward position. More help please.
Score
January 7, 2011 6:50:19 PM

Just rest your ring finger and pinky on the right side of the mouse avoiding contact with the surface you're scrolling on.Expreriment different grips and see which suits you.
Score
January 14, 2011 5:34:32 AM

Best answer selected by riccardi50.
Score
January 14, 2011 8:17:38 AM

Didn't expect to get a Best Answer for this one!! ;-)
Score
January 14, 2011 3:28:54 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!