Crashman or email geek

frewOFstew

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2001
I need help with how an email addressed to someone else is getting to my inbox. There are no bcc or cc addresses. It shows as going to one email and yet is coming to me. How is this. I got it twice. Once in the morning and then in the afternoon. I know the party it is going to and their email is correct. I know the sender and I was wondering if the sender was trying to send me something without letting the original party know and was maybe testing it out. The original recipient lives with the sender and might be looking over their shoulders as to comp activity.
Heavy Software geeks Help
frew of stew

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by frewOFstew on 01/29/05 02:56 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

I have no idea what you're talking about. From the gist of it, I think, could the recipient have email forwarding to your inbox?

frewOFstew

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2001
A late thank you. Now I understand it. Sorry if I post and don't get right back. Been working like crazy all winter. again thanks for responding.
frew