Great Doom 3 Single & Multiplayer Map

Hey, figured I'd post this since the board is a little slow. I had pretty
much lost interest in Doom 3 until I tried this map out. It's really, really
good.

http://doom3.filefront.com/news/Once_Upon_a_Time;18740

Apparently it can be used as a Multiplayer map too, but I have just tried
the single player version.

This is probably the best custom map I've tried for Doom 3. Does anyone have
any recommendations as to other quality single player maps?

Thanks.

SERVO

The Berzerker wrote:
> Hey, figured I'd post this since the board is a little slow. I had pretty
> much lost interest in Doom 3 until I tried this map out. It's really, really
> good.
>
> http://doom3.filefront.com/news/Once_Upon_a_Time;18740

I second that....it's a GREAT map and well worth checking out! I'd even
go so far as to say that Once Upon a Time is a great example of how maps
should be done!

--
Servo
"Heh, heh! Giggidy, giggidy, giggidy! Heh!" Glen Quagmire, Quohog, R.I.

It's really, really
> good.

Yeah, thanks dude, this map rocks! :)
Great to play one good map now, i finished d3 two times (one on the release
and 2nd few months ago) and now it was really great to play one nice map.

Regards
Byru