Next "big" game

Hello

Other then Crysis 2 what is the next "big" game everyone is waiting for????
20 answers Last reply
More about next game
  1. Excellent question... Nothing specific on my side. I'm perfectly happy playing my old favourites at the moment.
  2. Minecraft retail! Really though, the only game down the road that I see getting is D3 and new Elder Scrolls whenever it gets released.
  3. I've been waiting for Dragon Age 2 for months!!! Then after that Mass Effect 3. If you can't tell I'm a bioware fan lol
  4. Portal 2 comes out in february I do believe.
  5. I think Diablo 3 will be pretty big when it releases. Can't wait for that!
  6. mass effect 3, tes 5, retail version of minecraft
  7. Duke Nukem 4Ever!
    We can stop holding our breath, and beside what other character can kick @$$, chew gum while getting a lap dance?
  8. Any idea of the release data for Mass Effect 3? Or sys requirements? I wanna make sure my rig will be able to handle it
  9. the next splinter cell
  10. Skyrim.
  11. Dead Space 2 (:
  12. redwing3139 said:
    Any idea of the release data for Mass Effect 3? Or sys requirements? I wanna make sure my rig will be able to handle it

Well I think Bioware said fall of 2011 maybe november. On system requirements they haven't released it yet but here is the system requirements of Dragon Age 2 which is a Bioware game coming out in March. It may be similar to that.

Recommended:
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4 GHz Processor or equivalent
    CPU: AMD Phenom II X3 Triple core 2.8 GHz or equivalent
    RAM: 2GB (4 GB Vista and Windows 7)
    Video: ATI 3850 512 MB or greater
    Video: NVIDIA 8800GTS 512 MB or greater
    DirectX 11: ATI 5850 or greater
    DirectX 11: NVIDIA 460 or greater
    Minimum:
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo (or equivalent) running at 1.8 GHz or greater
    CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 (or equivalent) running at 1.8 GHz or greater
    RAM: 1 GB (1.5 GB Vista and Windows 7)
    Video: Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256 MB
    Video: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS 256 MB cards
    Disc Drive: DVD ROM drive required
    Hard Drive: 7 GB
    Sound: Direct X 9.0c Compatible Sound Card Windows Experience Index: 4.5

Edit: I forgot the requirements lol
  13. Crusader Kings II
  14. Brink looks really interesting and Fun
  15. PORTAL 2, minecraft retail, and i want a new L4D or some other new series from valve

portal 2 will be great IMO

i like JC2 so maybe another game like that
  16. deathbydoubleG said:
    PORTAL 2, minecraft retail, and i want a new L4D or some other new series from valve

portal 2 will be great IMO

i like JC2 so maybe another game like that

A new L4D?? Please, not that... Some of us are actually interested in a little franchise called Half-Life, you know? ;)
  17. Herr_Koos said:
    A new L4D?? Please, not that... Some of us are actually interested in a little franchise called Half-Life, you know? ;)

I love half-life, a lot, not as much as portal, but still high on the list of favorite games, but they make way more money with the L4D series so i don't expect them to go back and make a half-life 3.

l4d is fun though

i guess we will have to wait and see, i wish valve would make a system Challenger, PC only, and give it crazy good graphics, though, this would take a lot of dev time and they would make more money off of a cross-platform game and just porting it to pc
  18. Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age 2, TES Skyrim, The Witcher 2, Batman Arkham City and Deus Ex Human Revolution..=)
  19. Oldmangamer_73 said:
    Oh yeah, I forgot about the new Deus Ex coming out! Huge fan of the original, the sequel not so much.

The Trailer for human revolution looks really awesome. it would be a disappointment if it would be mediocre like invisible war..
  20. Shooter97 said:
    I think Diablo 3 will be pretty big when it releases. Can't wait for that!

Agreed - Diablo and Diablo 2 were 2 of the best PC games ever IMHO.
    Dave
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games Crysis Video Games