Need CD Key

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 19:44:02 +0000, cally wrote:

> Need a Cd Key for resurrection of evil
> can anyone help

Yeah, it's in the box you got from the store.

Linux Registered User #327951

> Need a Cd Key for resurrection of evil can anyone help

Look on the case. That is where it is on mine.
If your purchase is defective, take it back to the store with receipt and
get a replacement.

SH

grumps

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2004

<cally@mcmail.com> wrote in message
> Need a Cd Key for resurrection of evil
> can anyone help

Seems like you're getting some flak over this.
Here try this key;
435FA-452LY-0955P-9F447

"Grumps" <grumpsnothere@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> <cally@mcmail.com> wrote in message
>> Need a Cd Key for resurrection of evil
>> can anyone help
>
> Seems like you're getting some flak over this.
> Here try this key;
> 435FA-452LY-0955P-9F447

I liked Inglo's rendition of a "cd-key" the best :)
McG.

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:50:16 +0100, Grumps wrote:

> Seems like you're getting some flak over this.
> Here try this key;
> 435FA-452LY-0955P-9F447

Nah, check this one:
#|_|(k-U-455h0l3

nicolas patrois : pts noir asocial
--
SPROTCH !

P : Non, y a rien de plus immonde que de chier sur la moquette...
M : Pas d'accord... A pire... Chier sous la moquette...
H : ?!!

grumps

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2004

> "Grumps" <grumpsnothere@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > <cally@mcmail.com> wrote in message
> >> Need a Cd Key for resurrection of evil
> >> can anyone help
> >
> > Seems like you're getting some flak over this.
> > Here try this key;
> > 435FA-452LY-0955P-9F447
>
> I liked Inglo's rendition of a "cd-key" the best :)
> McG.

Me too. But I couldn't find it just doing a quick google.

> Seems like you're getting some flak over this.
> Here try this key;
> 435FA-452LY-0955P-9F447

<curious>. Does that work?

SH