Samsung a650 software??

Can't use the Samsung software, any other available via download?? Thankx
4 answers Last reply
More about samsung a650 software

    mrbubl wrote:
    > Can't use the Samsung software, any other available via download?? Thankx
    I have been unsuccessful with the A610 software as well. I think I see a
    trend here :-(

    Has *anyone* been successful with *any* of the software for the Samsung
    CDMA phones???

    What "software" are you talking about?

    I have no problems with the VZW Mobile Office Kit for Samsung
    a310/a530/a530s/a610/a790 and supplied USB cable to download phonebook on my
    a650. I use Windows DUN and the USB cable to connect to 1xRTT data network
    from laptop...

    VZW MOK part # VERKUSAM1

    -- Paul

    m young wrote:
    > mrbubl wrote:
    >
    >> Can't use the Samsung software, any other available via download??
    >> Thankx
    >
    > I have been unsuccessful with the A610 software as well. I think I see a
    > trend here :-(
    >
    > Has *anyone* been successful with *any* of the software for the Samsung
    > CDMA phones???

    Has anyone used any third-party software? Susteen Datapilot supposedly works
    with the Samsungs...

    Paul wrote:
    > What "software" are you talking about?
    >
    > I have no problems with the VZW Mobile Office Kit for Samsung
    > a310/a530/a530s/a610/a790 and supplied USB cable to download phonebook on my
    > a650. I use Windows DUN and the USB cable to connect to 1xRTT data network
    > from laptop...
    >
    > VZW MOK part # VERKUSAM1
    >

    > -- Paul
    >

    > "mrbubl" <mrbubl@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Can't use the Samsung software, any other available via download?? Thankx

    syn or download software, ringers, etc....

    thanks for your input

    mrbubl

Verizon Download Software Samsung Internet Service Providers