Samsung a650 software??

Last response: in Network Providers
a b Ô Samsung
September 28, 2004 8:11:24 PM

Can't use the Samsung software, any other available via download?? Thankx

More about : samsung a650 software

Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
September 28, 2004 8:11:25 PM

mrbubl wrote:
> Can't use the Samsung software, any other available via download?? Thankx
I have been unsuccessful with the A610 software as well. I think I see a
trend here :-(

Has *anyone* been successful with *any* of the software for the Samsung
CDMA phones???
September 28, 2004 9:42:23 PM

What "software" are you talking about?

I have no problems with the VZW Mobile Office Kit for Samsung
a310/a530/a530s/a610/a790 and supplied USB cable to download phonebook on my
a650. I use Windows DUN and the USB cable to connect to 1xRTT data network
from laptop...

VZW MOK part # VERKUSAM1

-- Paul

"mrbubl" <mrbubl@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Can't use the Samsung software, any other available via download?? Thankx
a b Ô Samsung
September 29, 2004 12:35:29 AM

m young wrote:
> mrbubl wrote:
>
>> Can't use the Samsung software, any other available via download??
>> Thankx
>
> I have been unsuccessful with the A610 software as well. I think I see a
> trend here :-(
>
> Has *anyone* been successful with *any* of the software for the Samsung
> CDMA phones???

Has anyone used any third-party software? Susteen Datapilot supposedly works
with the Samsungs...

a b Ô Samsung
September 29, 2004 2:30:57 AM

Paul wrote:
> What "software" are you talking about?
>
> I have no problems with the VZW Mobile Office Kit for Samsung
> a310/a530/a530s/a610/a790 and supplied USB cable to download phonebook on my
> a650. I use Windows DUN and the USB cable to connect to 1xRTT data network
> from laptop...
>
> VZW MOK part # VERKUSAM1
>

> -- Paul
>

> "mrbubl" <mrbubl@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>
>>Can't use the Samsung software, any other available via download?? Thankx

syn or download software, ringers, etc....

thanks for your input

mrbubl
!