RoE delta labs distortion / weirdness

I have just got upto the delta labs level in Resurrection of Evil.
Is it meant to have that distorted thing that keeps switching on and off
where bodies and the red glow dissappear and then reappear?

ofn01 <netusr@internet.not> wrote:

>I have just got upto the delta labs level in Resurrection of Evil.
>Is it meant to have that distorted thing that keeps switching on and off
>where bodies and the red glow dissappear and then reappear?

Yes.

--
sda_mail Scott | Yields over 30 blasts or
@comcast.net Amspoker | 80 gentle honks per charge!

Scott Amspoker wrote:
> ofn01 <netusr@internet.not> wrote:
>

>>I have just got upto the delta labs level in Resurrection of Evil.
>>Is it meant to have that distorted thing that keeps switching on and off
>>where bodies and the red glow dissappear and then reappear?
>

> Yes.

OK - well its very....distorting! :)