stuck again

JF

I am in a lab with 2 podiums that I can see with electrical boxes around
them. I can jump on the first podium, but can't get to the second one. How
do I clear this room? I have tried to run and jump on the second podium,
but I can't make it.

>I am in a lab with 2 podiums that I can see with electrical boxes around
>them. I can jump on the first podium, but can't get to the second one.
>How do I clear this room? I have tried to run and jump on the second
>podium, but I can't make it.

And which game? Doom1? Doom2? Doom3?
SH

BW

Distinguished
May 18, 2004

"Stephen Howe" <sjhoweATdialDOTpipexDOTcom> wrote in message
> >I am in a lab with 2 podiums that I can see with electrical boxes around
> >them. I can jump on the first podium, but can't get to the second one.
> >How do I clear this room? I have tried to run and jump on the second
> >podium, but I can't make it.
>
> And which game? Doom1? Doom2? Doom3?
> SH

I'd guess Doom3 as Doom1/2 didn't even have jumping - at least in the
original engine.