Manual configuration on Netgear WGR614?

Hey,

Anybody know what the URL is to do manual (rather than wizard-driven)
configuration on the Netgear WGR614? I need to configure it without
the wizard (no Internet connection) but all it wants to do is look for
an Internet connection to run the wizard.

Thanks.

hofo
4 answers Last reply
More about manual configuration netgear wgr614

    http://192.168.0.1 unless the IP has been changed. If it has been
    changed, reset the WGR614 to its default settings.

    www.routerlogin.com and www.routerlogin.net

    On 15 Nov 2004 12:56:21 -0800, howard.fore@gmail.com (hofo) wrote:

    >Hey,
    >
    >Anybody know what the URL is to do manual (rather than wizard-driven)
    >configuration on the Netgear WGR614? I need to configure it without
    >the wizard (no Internet connection) but all it wants to do is look for
    >an Internet connection to run the wizard.
    >
    >Thanks.
    >
    >hofo

    > Hey,
    >
    > Anybody know what the URL is to do manual (rather than wizard-driven)
    > configuration on the Netgear WGR614? I need to configure it without
    > the wizard (no Internet connection) but all it wants to do is look for
    > an Internet connection to run the wizard.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > hofo

    This can happen when using firmware Version 5.0_02 on the WGR614v4
    with no internet connection. The URL to bypass the wizard you're
    stuck at is:

    "www.routerlogin.net/basicsetting.htm"

    Has anyone had trouble re-connecting to the router for configuration.
    I instaled the the router yesterday, configured it and was able to
    connect to the internet, both wired and wireless, but when I tried to
    conect to the router to change some of the settings, it said that the
    address couldn't be found.

    I reset the router and re-configured it with no problems. But when I
    tried to reconnect to the configuration utility on the router, it again
    said that it can't find the web page.

    I've tried the raw address (192.168.0.1) and I've tried
    www.routerlogin.net/basicsetting.htm.

    I can't figure out how to get back into the setup utility without
    resetting the router every time.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks.

    Mike

    Robby Dishman wrote:
    > > Hey,
    > >
    > > Anybody know what the URL is to do manual (rather than
    wizard-driven)
    > > configuration on the Netgear WGR614? I need to configure it without
    > > the wizard (no Internet connection) but all it wants to do is look
    for
    > > an Internet connection to run the wizard.
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > hofo
    >
    > This can happen when using firmware Version 5.0_02 on the WGR614v4
    > with no internet connection. The URL to bypass the wizard you're
    > stuck at is:
    >
    > "www.routerlogin.net/basicsetting.htm"

Configuration Netgear Internet Connection Wireless Networking