Need to be able to get world of warcraft to work with linux

ive had alot of problems with my computer lately since its pretty old, my brother fixed it today after i was unable to use it at all for about a week, but had to put linux as my operating system since i lost my wins xp discs. i play world of warcraft and know i can use wine to run it with linux, but havent been able to do it yet. ive been looking all day for instructions on how to do it that i can understand, but havent found anything yet thats worked out to being able to play. i dont know that much about what im doing, so if anyone can help me figure out what i need to do to play wow, or know a good site to go to with easy instructions, i would greatly appreciate the help.
3 answers Last reply
More about need world warcraft work linux
  1. If you're going to play WoW I recommend reinstalling Windows. Just because you don't have your disk doesn't mean that Windows can't be reinstalled. All you need is your license number (usually found on a sticker on the back of your tower or bottom of a laptop).
  2. Old computer, on a virtual system running WoW, you will not be happy with the performance. But here http://www.wowwiki.com/World_of_Warcraft_functionality_on_Wine
  3. it ran fine when i had xp, i can get a new computer on the 4th, just trying to get it to work on my bf's computer with linux until than. i tried looking on the site you gave me, but im having problems understanding what to do.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming World Of Warcraft Linux Video Games