[Looking For] Old Windows Game

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Games
  • Memory
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
January 20, 2011 9:01:37 AM

It was a Dark, Western themed horror game that was a bit of a point-n-click (if memory serves me..) and it was probably made in the 90's or older. The main character looked like a guy ready to kick butt and forget the name part (wore a black trench coat and big hat). Think of Dark Watch almost..

You started off at a campfire near a wagon (with 1 gun. Forgot why) and you went on down the road to a gate, and past the gate was a forest, then into a town. There was a certain scene when you had to take a nap inside a barn for some kind of hint and if you didn't barge the door, a werewolf or two came in while you slept and killed you. Also a scene involving talking to some girl in a salon in her room and if you didn't get out through the window fast enough a guy walks in and knocks you out with the the butt of his revolver and left you to die.

Its random bits of what I remember but if I saw a screenshot or something i'd probably know. Anybody understand my pieces of memory and know what i'm talking about?

More about : windows game

Best solution

January 20, 2011 10:50:59 AM

Maybe this may help
January 20, 2011 5:19:14 PM

Ah, thank you. After a bit of searching through the list, it ended up being a PS1 game titled "SilverLoad". Thank you :) 
m
l
January 20, 2011 5:19:21 PM

Best answer selected by Balverine.
m
l
!