Sign in with
Your question
Closed

WoW: Cata - Twilight Highlands

Last response: in Video Games
January 22, 2011 10:57:59 PM

Ok, so I've been leveling my main toon through Cata and just finished Deepholm. I'm at level 84 and want to start Twilight Highlands. I flew over there, but had no quests available to me. I play alliance. Can anyone point me in the right direction to start the Twilight Highland quests? I know, I've been leveling slow, but I only get 2 - 3 hours every couple days or so to play at the moment. Any advice or help would be appreciated.

Best solution

January 23, 2011 10:09:57 AM

BeefBravo said:
Ok, so I've been leveling my main toon through Cata and just finished Deepholm. I'm at level 84 and want to start Twilight Highlands. I flew over there, but had no quests available to me. I play alliance. Can anyone point me in the right direction to start the Twilight Highland quests? I know, I've been leveling slow, but I only get 2 - 3 hours every couple days or so to play at the moment. Any advice or help would be appreciated.

You should be able to pick up the start of the TH quest lines in your factions major city, then it will lead you to the zone, do a few quests, and it will establish the quest lines for your friendly factor over there. (I think its the wildhammer dwarf types for alliance)
January 23, 2011 3:45:19 PM

Best answer selected by beefbravo.
Score
January 23, 2011 4:23:08 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!