Trying to find a Submarine based game

andyforge

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2011
Ok here it goes I played this game on a computer I had many years ago it was a Hewlett Packard I used to play this game as a kid perhaps around 1994 1995 the game involved some kind of futuristic settings my knowledge of the game is limited but I will try to explain them so you may help me. One portion of the game involved being in a submarine traveling around in the water, you were able to look with a telescope and such. In another part of the game you come across the seal that you take into the sub, your suppose to take the seal back to its natural habitat. Another part of the game which I believe is the beginning is the guy waking up in a room where you are able to look in a mirror. In another portion of the game you are at this door trying to figure out a code to open it there are bio hazard signs and such. This is all I can really describe I hope someone can help me. It was for the most part point and click it kind of appeared futuristic ie the begging was of a man where you could look in a mirror and he had and eye peice on. I hope someone can help me ill try to give me info if i can just ask