Sign in with
Your question

Cannot start crysis warhead

Last response: in Video Games
January 25, 2011 4:37:43 AM

hey guys just need your help man i am trying to play my crysis warhead but it gives a msg saying that
the game cannot start because its requires authentification of the game and cannot connect to the internet when my internet is working perfectly fine ? please help man i am in a fix wanted to play the game but i cannot bcz of this ******* *** man.

More about : start crysis warhead

January 25, 2011 5:20:55 AM

Is it a legal copy of the game?
m
l
Related resources
January 26, 2011 3:48:34 AM

yes .it is a legal copy of the game
m
l
January 26, 2011 5:05:40 AM

joesmart09 said:
hey guys just need your help man i am trying to play my crysis warhead but it gives a msg saying that
the game cannot start because its requires authentification of the game and cannot connect to the internet when my internet is working perfectly fine ? please help man i am in a fix wanted to play the game but i cannot bcz of this ******* *** man.

Well, Crysis Warhead do requires an online authentication. Did you try clicking on the Warhead shortcut from the desktop? If still the same thing happens, try and reinstall , see if that helps you
m
l
January 27, 2011 5:48:35 AM

TRIED THE ONLINE AUTHENTIFICATION AGAIN WORKING BUT IT STILL SHOWS THAT THE GAME DISC NEED TO BE VERIFIED AND CANNOT ACCESS THE INTERNET
m
l
January 27, 2011 7:22:05 AM

Check your firewall's not decided to block it.

AND DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPS!
m
l
February 3, 2011 10:43:33 PM

make sure Internet explorer is not in offline mode
m
l
February 14, 2011 4:29:46 AM

well i checked out the internet also it is in online mode.
m
l
February 16, 2011 10:03:28 AM

Check your router's firewall too! I had problems with one once
m
l
!