Cannot start crysis warhead

hey guys just need your help man i am trying to play my crysis warhead but it gives a msg saying that
the game cannot start because its requires authentification of the game and cannot connect to the internet when my internet is working perfectly fine ? please help man i am in a fix wanted to play the game but i cannot bcz of this ******* *** man.
9 answers Last reply
More about cannot start crysis warhead
  1. Is it a legal copy of the game?
  2. yes
  3. yes .it is a legal copy of the game
  4. joesmart09 said:
    hey guys just need your help man i am trying to play my crysis warhead but it gives a msg saying that
    the game cannot start because its requires authentification of the game and cannot connect to the internet when my internet is working perfectly fine ? please help man i am in a fix wanted to play the game but i cannot bcz of this ******* *** man.

Well, Crysis Warhead do requires an online authentication. Did you try clicking on the Warhead shortcut from the desktop? If still the same thing happens, try and reinstall , see if that helps you
  5. TRIED THE ONLINE AUTHENTIFICATION AGAIN WORKING BUT IT STILL SHOWS THAT THE GAME DISC NEED TO BE VERIFIED AND CANNOT ACCESS THE INTERNET
  6. Check your firewall's not decided to block it.

AND DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPS!
  7. make sure Internet explorer is not in offline mode
  8. well i checked out the internet also it is in online mode.
  9. Check your router's firewall too! I had problems with one once
Ask a new question

Read More

Games Crysis Internet Video Games