Sign in with
Your question

PC Games that include hacking

Last response: in Video Games
January 25, 2011 8:09:44 AM

Hey.

Basically, I'm looking for a game where you play as hacker of some sort, or has at least some things to do with hacking (Not games like Mass Effect 2, I want it to be more focused on Hacking, like Deus Ex).

Games I all ready know:

Deus Ex (Can't get my Steam copy working, one of the reasons I'm looking for another Hacking game).

Uplink (Too damn hard, every time I do something, a few in-game hours later it says the government caught me and I have to start over).

Global Agenda (Doesn't look very good).

Hacker Evolution (Currently playing, quite good, hard to remember some stuff).

Basically, does anyone know any others?

Or did I name just about all of them?

Thanks.

More about : games include hacking

January 25, 2011 8:54:17 AM

Tell, don't know any of them but i will try and look for some. And Aslo Do try and change the title, it can be quite misleading with the word hacking in it, people may think you are a hacker
January 25, 2011 9:23:44 AM

Thanks for having a look.

And I think I'll leave the title, I don't think anyone will mistake me for a hacker, and if they do, I'm positive they'll be intrigued enough to click on my post and read what I wrote, only to find out I'm just looking for games that include hacking.
January 25, 2011 12:27:19 PM

The only one that comes to mind is the Star Wars Old Republic (1 & 2) where there's a huge focus on hacking (should you choose to upgrade in this skill). Though, this is kind'of like Mass Effect (just older).
Related resources
!