help! FIC AZ11 won't post

G

My friend and I both just purchased FIC az11s from different places. Mine with a duron 750, his with a duron 800. Neither one will post at all. We've tried geforce2, tnt2, and Voodoo banshee agp cards. We've tried generic athlon and Kingmax pc133 ram(both of which work in another athlon machine). We've set the cmos clear on and off. We've tried pc100/pc133 jumper. We've tried every ram slot.
We've tried a 230watt and a 300watt power supplies. Both have AMD approved heatsink/fans. We've tried with and without keyboard, mouse, harddrive. There is nothing else I can think of. The CPU and AGP card fans come on but there is nothing on the screen and no beep. Both are from totally different places so why would both have same problem with different variations of hardware. Please help.

Thanks
CHEAT311

G

Hmm sounds like a problem i had
i have a Gigabyte 7ZM motherboard i isntalled it new last week with my duron 800 same thing happened to me
but........ it does work
thing was i have to wait 7 seconds and then it finally finally turns on i hate it!! Im not sure if its my 250 watt power supply or just the hardware monitor checking my system as when it finally does come on it says hardware check ok. Does ur motherboard have a light on the board?
mine does and it lights up if its getting power see if urs does and if the light is on, if its on means good.
Also check if its grounded properly make sure the board isnt touching the backplate at all.
One way to know if ower is getting on at all is when u push the power key see if the cpy fan is spinning if not then no power.
Also if its dead 100% make sure that the led switches are in properly the ones for the power switch, try turning them upside down, sometimes helps.
good luck.. alan