Closed

Anyone excited about Brink?

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
January 27, 2011 10:42:40 PM

I didn't know about Bethesda's "Brink" until today, but I have to say that I am excited about the possibility of it being a great game. I was just telling my brother that I wished there was a good co-op FPS game that we could play together this summer when I build him his desktop for college. And then I stumbled across an article detailing Brink.

It seems similar to Borderlands, which is a game that I thoroughly enjoyed apart from the bland story. I really liked the little RPG elements that were implemented into Borderlands, and it looks like Brink is going in the same direction with even more customization. I wished Gears 2 and 3 were coming out for PC, but I doubt that will happen. I will probably have to renew my XBL membership just so I can get into some Gears co-op action, sigh.

What's everyone's thoughts?

More about : excited brink

Best solution

January 28, 2011 3:10:11 PM

I really like the look of it. but... it's taking FOREVER to release. :)  yeah... I"m Definitely giving this game at least a look if not a long loving gaze...
January 30, 2011 4:12:41 AM

Oh I didn't know it was so long in the making. Well hopefully the game turns out really good. I think it's fun sometimes to get away from serious shooters. I wonder if they will release a demo on steam...
Score
Related resources
January 30, 2011 4:57:51 PM

looks interesting. i might try it out when its released
Score
February 6, 2011 7:27:34 PM

Best answer selected by touchdowntexas13.
Score
February 8, 2011 3:43:36 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!