Tekken5, street fighterIV or soul calibur 4

taegel99

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2011
i have been looking at three games to buy but which one will i get the most enjoyment out of.
I have played soul calibur before but that was only a demo is it worth buying and what about tekken 5 i have played tekken 3 and found it great fun but street fighter 4 is new territory for me.

please could someone reccomend one of these three for me

w33dg0d

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2010
Soul Calibur easily has the most longevity out of all of the games listed, as it is slightly more hardcore than tekken and Street Fighter 4 is a bit of a flop.

rhsnipes

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2010
I like soul caliber the best. Street fighter is awesome, really love it. I just think the end boss is stupid.. Teken just isn't really my thing.

I always felt the weapons system, graphics, style, characters, environments, fluidity, and era of Soul Calibur were top notch.

Dead or alive is my second.

K3vBot6000

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2010
I am a big fan of street fighter myself, but I have always loved Soul Calibur (Soul Edge more so) but I have not had much experience in the newer releases.

brandoncatz

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2010
Always been a big Tekken fan, since the 3rd and Tag (currently playing 6). Only played Soul Calibur once, but it was ok, and haven't played SF since II Turbo. SF, in terms of style and gameplay, is very different from the other 2. But, personally, I would always go for Tekken!