doom3 very usefull help

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 27, 2005 4:53:03 AM

i been playin dom3 2005 for a week and those helped me alot.. you will
like it too:p
cheat : in console ctrl/alt/| type this
giveall -gives you all ammo and weapons
god -invincible
noclip -go everywere you want throuh walls/locked doors/enemy will not
see you/fly around

but if you still need help walkthrough heres a good link
http://www.visualwalkthroughs.com/doom3/

enjoy :)

More about : doom3 usefull

Anonymous
July 27, 2005 10:32:23 AM

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 00:53:03 -0400, x wrote:

> i been playin dom3 2005 for a week and those helped me alot.. you will
> like it too:p

Get back to school and finish the 3rd grade, at least. Does your Mommy
know you are playing "dom3"?

Linux Registered User #327951
July 27, 2005 11:28:36 PM

Dan C wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 00:53:03 -0400, x wrote:
>

>>i been playin dom3 2005 for a week and those helped me alot.. you will
>>like it too:p
>

> Get back to school and finish the 3rd grade, at least. Does your Mommy
> know you are playing "dom3"?

does you mommy ever leanrned you the good manners? i didint think so. im
helping out ppl playing new ver of this game not 1990 ver, not to get
you kind of reply, if you dont have anytin to say but pointless things
like this then just can it. you should bo back to school instead of
anoying us.
July 27, 2005 11:33:08 PM

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:28:36 -0400, x wrote:

>>>i been playin dom3 2005 for a week and those helped me alot.. you will
>>>like it too:p

>> Get back to school and finish the 3rd grade, at least. Does your Mommy
>> know you are playing "dom3"?

> does you mommy ever leanrned you the good manners? i didint think so. im
> helping out ppl playing new ver of this game not 1990 ver, not to get
> you kind of reply, if you dont have anytin to say but pointless things
> like this then just can it. you should bo back to school instead of
> anoying us.

Your writing ability (spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization) make
it quite clear that you are either a little punk who doesn't care, or an
uneducated galoot who dropped out of school. Either way you appear
ignorant when you talk in public like you did above. Didn't anyone ever
tell you that education was important? Do you write like that on purpose?

Linux Registered User #327951
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 12:03:37 AM

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 00:53:03 -0400, x <joesomebody@yahoo.com> wrote:

>i been playin dom3 2005 for a week and those helped me alot.. you will
>like it too:p
>cheat : in console ctrl/alt/| type this

Actually, it's CTRL-ALT-~.

>giveall -gives you all ammo and weapons
>god -invincible
>noclip -go everywere you want throuh walls/locked doors/enemy will not
>see you/fly around

If you want an easy game, why not use "g_skill 0"?
July 29, 2005 4:09:01 AM

Dan C wrote:

>>>Get back to school and finish the 3rd grade, at least. Does your Mommy
>>>know you are playing "dom3"?
>

>>does you mommy ever leanrned you the good manners? i didint think so. im
>>helping out ppl playing new ver of this game not 1990 ver, not to get
>>you kind of reply, if you dont have anytin to say but pointless things
>>like this then just can it. you should bo back to school instead of
>>anoying us.
>

> Your writing ability (spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization) make
> it quite clear that you are either a little punk who doesn't care, or an
> uneducated galoot who dropped out of school. Either way you appear
> ignorant when you talk in public like you did above. Didn't anyone ever
> tell you that education was important? Do you write like that on purpose?

if the words " helping others" mr. professor dont ring a bell to you,
then hush. i'm here to give help players of this game. you dont like it?
then go to alt.i.have.no.life and.i.annoye.people. how clear is that.
thats it.
Anonymous
July 29, 2005 10:30:27 AM

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 00:09:01 -0400, x wrote:

> if the words " helping others" mr. professor dont ring a bell to you,
> then hush. i'm here to give help players of this game. you dont like it?
> then go to alt.i.have.no.life and.i.annoye.people. how clear is that.
> thats it.

You should be embarrassed and ashamed at how you write. Stay in school.

Linux Registered User #327951
Anonymous
July 31, 2005 4:34:03 AM

Raymond Martineau wrote:

> Actually, it's CTRL-ALT-~.

Aksherly, it's ctrl-alt- and the key below the esc key in the UK

Foamie
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 6:27:41 PM

foamie wrote:
>> Actually, it's CTRL-ALT-~.
> Aksherly, it's ctrl-alt- and the key below the esc key in the UK

Or simple one key. Here in Finland "your tilde" is our section sign
(§) / vulgar fraction one half ½ and tilde (~) is near the
Enter key. Don't ask why localization is so stupid...

Add this line to your AutoExec.cfg (or DoomConfig.cfg) file on your
:\Doom3\base directory:

seta com_allowconsole "1"

Now it needs you press only one key to go console in game - below your
ESC key.

http://www.alanwood.net/unicode/latin_1_supplement.html
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 6:34:09 AM

I hate to say it but that link does not work, this one does:
http://www.visualwalkthroughs.com/doom3/doom3.htm
Your link gives the following:

403 FORBIDDEN

Logged: Your IP: 68.6.103.231

Using: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; FunWebProducts; SV1)

Requested URL /doom3/

Other than that, anyone can find the info you shared. But
thanks for the good intentions. You should learn to spell.

--
Alex
Anonymous

On 8/16/2005 2:34 AM AAvK brightened our day with:

>I hate to say it but that link does not work, this one does:
>http://www.visualwalkthroughs.com/doom3/doom3.htm
>Your link gives the following:
>
>403 FORBIDDEN
>
>Logged: Your IP: 68.6.103.231
>
>Using: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; FunWebProducts; SV1)
>
>Requested URL /doom3/
>
>Other than that, anyone can find the info you shared. But
>thanks for the good intentions. You should learn to spell.

Above link works fine for me. I did a search on your browser identifier
there, FunWebProducts is spyware malware that you should remove. Go get
Firefox.

--
"I don't feel tardy"

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 9:27:03 PM

> Above link works fine for me. I did a search on your browser identifier
> there, FunWebProducts is spyware malware that you should remove. Go get Firefox.

Okay Inglo, I got Firefox installed, seems like a neat browser but what improvement
does it give? Does it stop spyware?

I also did a complete scan with ad aware and dumped 73 (or so) things. After that an
HD search for FunWebProducts showed nothing, did I do it right? And thanks for
being a bro with the advise.

--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

On 08/18/2005 05:27 PM AAvK brightened our day with:

>>Above link works fine for me. I did a search on your browser identifier
>>there, FunWebProducts is spyware malware that you should remove. Go get Firefox.
>>

>Okay Inglo, I got Firefox installed, seems like a neat browser but what improvement
>does it give? Does it stop spyware?
>
>I also did a complete scan with ad aware and dumped 73 (or so) things. After that an
>HD search for FunWebProducts showed nothing, did I do it right? And thanks for
>being a bro with the advise.

Well, being observant and careful is what really stops spyware. But
Firefox avoids some of the dangers of automatically installing stuff you
might not want, that IE allows ...though the more recent updates to IE
have included some decent protection.
If you used a good spyware removal tool you should be A-OK.
Were you able to get to that site OK?
September 14, 2005 10:58:40 PM

"x" <joesomebody@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>i been playin dom3 2005 for a week and those helped me alot.. you will like
>it too:p
> cheat : in console ctrl/alt/| type this
> giveall -gives you all ammo and weapons
> god -invincible
> noclip -go everywere you want throuh walls/locked doors/enemy will not
> see you/fly around
>
> but if you still need help walkthrough heres a good link
> http://www.visualwalkthroughs.com/doom3/

yep it is.
http://www.visualwalkthroughs.com/doom3/doom3.htm
is okay . !

cu

> enjoy :)
April 11, 2006 9:15:49 PM

"Actually, it's CTRL-ALT-~."

"Aksherly, it's ctrl-alt- and the key below the esc key in the UK"

well if u mod the game then u just need to use one button. if you use the directions below then you can open it by pressint the button above tab. just to point the fact out.

The console is the closest you can get to having direct real-time access to Doom 3's engine. Through the console you can enter commands to change engine variables during the game. To open the console, start Doom 3 and then press the CTRL, ALT and ~ keys together (in some countries you will have to press CTRL, ALT and the key directly beneath the ESC key if ~ doesn't work). You will see the console come down, and you can enter text at the command prompt. A list of commands you can enter are covered in the next section. To make regular access to the console easier, enter the following line into the console:

set com_allowconsole 1

This means that you can now open and close the console by simply pressing the '~' key (the key above TAB), and not three keys at once. Note that to make this setting (and many other settings) "stick", i.e. remain enabled even after quitting and restarting Doom 3, you will need to insert it into a Config file, or in the game icon's Target line, both of which are covered below.
April 11, 2006 9:21:14 PM

hi i have lost my first disc of doom 3 so i copied my friends one and made an .iso file of all tree discs. It installs fine but when it asks you to insert disk one at the end the iso dosn't work. can someone help!!!!!
April 11, 2006 10:21:57 PM

First, Doom isn't a difficult game. If you can't beat it without cheating you must really suck the big ONE.
Secondly Owen BUY THE DAMN GAME. Copying iso's is piracy.
Third, (again for Owen), it doesn't work because God hates theives.
April 14, 2006 2:05:37 PM

I BOUGHT THE DAMN GAME AND LOST THE DAMN DISC THATS WHY I USED MY MATES DISK!!!!!!!! NOW THAT THERE IS PATCH 1.3 I DONT NEED A DISC SO NAH!!!!!! :evil:  :evil:
!