Woman's Nude Photos Stolen by Dell Tech Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

polly the parrot

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2010
It's a 48 year old woman...

Though she probably could've easily hired some 13 year old kid to build her a good PC. Or maybe a professional, but the kid might be cheaper.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]polly the parrot[/nom]It's a 48 year old woman...Though she probably could've easily hired some 13 year old kid to build her a good PC. Or maybe a professional, but the kid might be cheaper.[/citation]

i didn't realize 48yo women were incapable of learning to put a computer together. MY BAD -_-

tat2demon

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009
Sounds very fishy to me.

He steals her pics, posts them and she gives him a laptop?

Sounds more like they started some freaky relationship, she sent him pics, gave him a laptop, money ect. and when he decided she was a dumb bitch it was time to get rid of her and she wants revenge.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
Avoid stupid problems like this? That chick is RETARDED! Why would she not have made a complaint the moment he was taking her photo's? Ugh, people. Then, she has a relationship with him, 5,000 miles apart while she has a boyfriend. Sweet!

tortoise

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2010
and what has the boyfriend she's been saving her erotic pictures for done in response to this? he don't happen to represent dell and live in india too right?

manitoublack

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
Hard to feel sorry for such a person. She screwed up and is now trying to play the victim.

Note to self: don't take nude photos of myself and then ask an employee of an Indian call centre to find them for me. Yep have to look out for that one, gets you every time...

Simple11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2009
Yeah the whole pictures on the net, plus the fact that he proclaimed his love for her caused some many red flags to go up. Nevertheless, she should higher a lawyer and sue Dell.

G

WOW that is such a shame... if only she had bought an apple since apple keeps their tech support in America this could have been avoided.

wmalinowski

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2006
This is some fishy about this story.......

"Less than a month later, Fitzgerald was notified from an unknown email that her naked pictures were published on a website called "bitchtara."

How did this person know her e-mail address?

"Shaikh told Fitzgerald that he would work on her case from home and requested that he be provided with a new Dell laptop in his home in Mumbai.

"My conscience is talking to me, saying 'Tara, don't send this. Are you crazy?' I sent it anyway," she said."

Enought said......

"Fitzgerald said that she reported the inappropriate contact and credit fraud to Dell on three separate occasions last year. Dell provided an affidavit to disavow the fraudulent charges on her credit card, but she refused to sign it because she wanted Dell to acknowledge the charges had been made by one of its representatives."

I can understand that she wanted Dell to acknowledge the charges had been made by one of its representatives....but refusing to sign affidavit doesn't one bit and now she will owning the money.

it wouldn't be avoided, americans would be faster to post the pictures on the net! Why would you call the manufacturers tech support for this anyway?? its not a hardware fault! stupid woman! never trust anyone with your naked photos!!! duh...

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
some people should not have an access to PC, internet, and anything remotely close a smartphone...

"After reporting the incidents to Dell and the Sacramento Police Department more than a year ago, Fitzgerald finally decided to turn to the media to share her story."

so now thousands of people can point and laugh at her publicly from all over the world...

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
LOL I would love it to see her try to sue dell. Theres so many holes in this story that's easily spotted out. Think of how the lawyers could make her look in court.. O that would almost be worth reading about.

steiner666

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2008
LOL this is just hilarious all around. Did she jsut call up dell and say "i need help finding my nudie pics?" and actually expect anything else? And WTF, she bought him a laptop?! Thats like taking the guy that mugs you out to dinner. I could see her being blackmailed into buying him the laptop (if she didnt he would send pics to everyone on her email contact lists), but he had already posted them at this point lol. And wtf, he used his real name to post the pics under LMAO it just gets dumbed and dumber.

DaveWesh

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2010
a kid/Geek in the town I grew up in(I know cause I was one of em) would fix your computer set you up with an antivirus run you through how to back up files and general rules of thumb that you should strictly follow for a 2 liter and a pizza. I'm sure its not much more expensive anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.