I have lost my disk how can i play

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnben

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
hi guys i need help i have lost my disk for homewolrd2 and i need a disk image and i cant find one on the web so if anyone has a file for the disk image it would be greatly appreciated

thx

B.P

Solution
No cd-patches....more commonly known as 'cracks'.....are a means of bypassing using the disc the game came on. Technically, it's illegal and results in piracy. If you're using it, suggest you don't post it here.

To the OP:
Bottom line is, nobody here will be able to help you, irrespective of how genuine your case may be. It's against the forum rules. You'll just have to buy another copy of the game....or figure it out on your own.

Sorry bud!

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007

I lost a $100 bill, can someone please help me? I earned it fair and square from my job. Please help.

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007

1234567890....was that close?

mnben

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011

all i want to know is how do i make i disk image or change the files so i can play without it???

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007

You see I used to have this ferrari, but I moved apartments and I lost it. But I still have the keys, so its ok. I just need to know how do I disable the arm on this other one so I can drive a ferrari again. Any suggestions?

mnben

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011

if you already have it installed you can get no-cd patches. I use them for games i have bought so i dont have to put the cd in to play and get it all scratched and such......i dont believe im breaking forum rules by posting this?????? please let me know if i have.....

namelessonez

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
No cd-patches....more commonly known as 'cracks'.....are a means of bypassing using the disc the game came on. Technically, it's illegal and results in piracy. If you're using it, suggest you don't post it here.

To the OP:
Bottom line is, nobody here will be able to help you, irrespective of how genuine your case may be. It's against the forum rules. You'll just have to buy another copy of the game....or figure it out on your own.

Sorry bud!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.