Old Doom Wad

Can anyone email me or point me in the direction of an old Doom wad called
DoomBall. It looks like it might be playable for my kids who would love to
go play against each other on their own PCs in multiplyaer mode but real
doom is much too intense for their age levels, 8,6 and 4. I keep finding
mention of the wad but not the actual wad itself.

Thanks in advance.

Bill
4 answers Last reply
More about doom
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    Using Google, it finds many references to doomball although it seems that it
    is a remake of the popular classic game Arkanoid.
    Not sure if that is what you want. One reference is:
    http://www.filebot.org/Game/Arcade/item1660-8.htm

    "Bill" <fred_barney@bigmailbox.net> wrote in message
    > Can anyone email me or point me in the direction of an old Doom wad called
    > DoomBall. It looks like it might be playable for my kids who would love to
    > go play against each other on their own PCs in multiplyaer mode but real
    > doom is much too intense for their age levels, 8,6 and 4. I keep finding
    > mention of the wad but not the actual wad itself.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Bill

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    Nope, not it at all. It was a doom wad that was a kind of G rated version
    of a deathmatch.

    > Using Google, it finds many references to doomball although it seems
    that it
    > is a remake of the popular classic game Arkanoid.
    > Not sure if that is what you want. One reference is:
    > http://www.filebot.org/Game/Arcade/item1660-8.htm
    >
    > "Bill" <fred_barney@bigmailbox.net> wrote in message
    > > Can anyone email me or point me in the direction of an old Doom wad
    called
    > > DoomBall. It looks like it might be playable for my kids who would love
    > > go play against each other on their own PCs in multiplyaer mode but real
    > > doom is much too intense for their age levels, 8,6 and 4. I keep
    finding
    > > mention of the wad but not the actual wad itself.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance.
    > >
    > > Bill

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    Well, try here:
    http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/index.php?id=7030

    I found this by putting doomball.wad in the search box in Google.
    I hope this is it.

    > Nope, not it at all. It was a doom wad that was a kind of G rated version
    > of a deathmatch.
    >
    > "Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@nada.com.invalid> wrote in message
    > > Using Google, it finds many references to doomball although it seems
    > that it
    > > is a remake of the popular classic game Arkanoid.
    > > Not sure if that is what you want. One reference is:
    > > http://www.filebot.org/Game/Arcade/item1660-8.htm

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

Games Email Video Games