bill

Can anyone email me or point me in the direction of an old Doom wad called
DoomBall. It looks like it might be playable for my kids who would love to
go play against each other on their own PCs in multiplyaer mode but real
doom is much too intense for their age levels, 8,6 and 4. I keep finding
mention of the wad but not the actual wad itself.

Thanks in advance.

Bill

Using Google, it finds many references to doomball although it seems that it
is a remake of the popular classic game Arkanoid.
Not sure if that is what you want. One reference is:
http://www.filebot.org/Game/Arcade/item1660-8.htm

"Bill" <fred_barney@bigmailbox.net> wrote in message
> Can anyone email me or point me in the direction of an old Doom wad called
> DoomBall. It looks like it might be playable for my kids who would love to
> go play against each other on their own PCs in multiplyaer mode but real
> doom is much too intense for their age levels, 8,6 and 4. I keep finding
> mention of the wad but not the actual wad itself.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Bill

bill

Nope, not it at all. It was a doom wad that was a kind of G rated version
of a deathmatch.

> Using Google, it finds many references to doomball although it seems
that it
> is a remake of the popular classic game Arkanoid.
> Not sure if that is what you want. One reference is:
> http://www.filebot.org/Game/Arcade/item1660-8.htm
>
> "Bill" <fred_barney@bigmailbox.net> wrote in message
> > Can anyone email me or point me in the direction of an old Doom wad
called
> > DoomBall. It looks like it might be playable for my kids who would love
> > go play against each other on their own PCs in multiplyaer mode but real
> > doom is much too intense for their age levels, 8,6 and 4. I keep
finding
> > mention of the wad but not the actual wad itself.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Bill

Well, try here:
http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/index.php?id=7030

I found this by putting doomball.wad in the search box in Google.
I hope this is it.